Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

No Babies This Post: Reaching Into my Past

 Well, soon enough it was time for the twins to age up. Vince turned out to be a real cutie. He got most of his daddies genes, with his blue skin tone and hair color.
 Phoebe turned out the same. Shes adorable.
 Chance also aged up into a handsome young adult.
 After Chance moved out, I had to get to the housework. More garbage on the floor? Honestly..
 The girls helped me out.
 I played with Vince.. he was so cute!
 Phoebe played in the toy box. She was really cute, too!

 Time for the girls to age up! Emily was so pretty. She tied her long brown hair into pigtails and let them hang down over her shoulders. She was the girly girl of the group.
 Next, there was Ann. She tied her wild hair into a side ponytail. She was gorgeous.
 Katie was stunning! You could tell she didn't have the usual Chrysler genetics. She had sassy, mysterious eyes the spelled trouble. she tied her hair back into a messy ponytail.
 I made some hamburgers for dinner.
 I put the twins to bed.
 I cleaned up the old hamburgers that we had for lunch and headed out to the library.
 Me: Ohh, it feels great to get outside!
 Once there, I picked out an interesting looking book.. it reminded me so much of my childhood... as a child, I lived with my mother and my older brother.. my mom died when I was 9 and I never met my dad...
This here is my mom, Rena. She was gorgeous.
 And this is my big brother Richard. He looked a lot like my mom.
 And that right there is me at the age of 9. I kept my hair in short pigtails and wore a blue t shirt and white knee shorts.
 We didn't have much money, so this was all we could afford.
 Richard and I shared a bedroom.
 Then there was the living room.
 We had a small kitchen.
My favorite game to play was hopscotch.. I wasn't very good at it, though.
 Rich liked to hang out on the slide,
 And Ma liked to cook.
 One day, Ma told us she was heading out to the grocery store.
Ma: Kids, i'll be back soon. Don't do anything bad while i'm away. Rich, watch your sister.
Ma gave us a reassuring smile but I could see in her eyes that she was worried about something. I decided not to say anything.
 We played catch.
Richard: Vi! Don't throw so hard!
 I laughed.
Me: What? Scared of a 9 year old girl?
 Supper time rolled around and Ma still wasn't home. I tried to get away with ice-cream for dinner.
Richard stopped me.
Rich: Hey sis, we're having Macaroni and Cheese for supper.. NOT ice-cream!
 I watched T.V until dinner was ready.
 Richard took after Ma. He loved to cook.
 Me: Bro.. i'm kinda worried about Ma.
 Richard just chuckled.
Richard: Just stay calm. Shes fine!
 We headed to bed after dinner.
Richard: Sis, I know your worried. Just sleep it off.
 Me: Alright. Y-your probably right. Ma is fine.
 By this time, Rich was already sleeping.
 That morning, he did all the chores and made breakfast.
 Rich: Waffles for breakfast!
 We chowed down.
Me: Richard, any sign of Ma?
He didn't answer.
 Me: Richard, thats IT. I'm not waiting any longer! Im  going to find Ma!
 Richard sighed.
Richard: I guess I'll come too.
 We found Ma near the farmhouse on the other side of town. She was clutching her stomach. I could tell that she could barely stand.

 Me: MA! Im so happy we found you!
 Richard: Yeah! Ma, lets go home!
 Nightfall happened quickly. We walked for hours to get home- Ma had a lot of trouble walking.
Ma: Kids.. I think.. Oohh..
 She dropped dead right then and there.
 Richard: MA! Ma, wake up!
 I jumped.. screamed.. put my hand to my mouth..
Me: Ma! Please wake up..
I lived with Richard until I was 21 years old. We called 911, and they did some tests on her body. They got back to us a week later and told us she had been poisoned. Not 10 days passed before they found the killer- his face was all over the news. Just thinking about my mothers untimely death makes my stomach churn..
 I wiped the tears from my eyes and got back to reality. I headed home for the twins' birthday. Vince was so handsome! I picked him out a cute hat for his birthday and he wears it all the time.
 Phoebe was so pretty. She kept her hair wavy and short.
 Vince played with his teddy bear.
 Phoebe prefers to read. They are so different, but they look so much alike!
 I invited Chance over and we chatted for a little.
 Emily came home way past her curfew.
Me: Thats IT! Your grounded, Em!
 Katie showed up in a cop car shortly after.
Me: YOU too? Gah! Your grounded too, missy!
 I watched a cooking show.. I want to improve my skills!
 The next day, the girls requested to age up before school started, and since it was their birthday I let them off the hook and bought some birthday cakes.
 Emily kept her gorgeous long locks.
 Katie is as beautiful as ever!
 Ann still has her wild hair.
 I made some key lime pie.
 I was so hungry!
 I headed out to find the next baby daddy while the kids were at school.
 He looked.. so familiar..
 I swear I have never met this guy before..
 Eventually, I kissed him and he led me upstairs.
 Baby making time!

He fell asleep.. but when I got up and out of his bed I realized.. this man.. killed my mother!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! That GUY was her mother's killer!

    It's so sad that her mother died, btw. ;(

    Can't wait for the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought it would be cool to give the story a little twist at the end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That story about Violet's childhood is sooo sad...and the murderer shows up there! Wonder what he wants...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!