Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby 20: A New Life


 Sorry this chapter took so long! I've been on vacation xD
I decided to change my outfit. I was getting really bored of my old outfit. I'm going to have baby 20 Cadence Sierra style.
 So, here are the girls as toddlers. Heres Claire.

 Heres Keira. I didn't get a shot of Sarah. Oops!
 I was really getting sick and tired of that tattoo I had gotten a while ago. With 19 kids and being a single mom it probably wasn't the best influence to have a big black tattoo on my arm! I wasn't sure on how to get rid of it, so I bought this big contraption and got in it. It took a few tried but I got it off!
 The maid was doing a terrible job of cleaning up so I finally gave up and did it myself.
 Gross! Who left garbage on the floor!?
 Spoiled waffles!? Where do we live, a barn?
 I put the girls to bed around 6 because its time for my oldest girls to age up!
 Heres Rachel. She's not girly. Well, that was she tells me about 30 times a day. She prefers the term 'tomboy'.
 This is Chloe. I've been taking her to therapy twice a week, and shes really improved. Her sisters have been treating her better and she has even made some friends. I've never been happier!
 My little Daisy. She recently started hanging out with some scene kids and totally changed her style. I'm a little worried for her. We live in a big, dumpy city (unfortunately) where the 'in' thing to do is dress like an emo slut with big glasses and get high. I'd love her no matter what, but.. I don't want to see any thing happen to her.


 That morning, I fed the girls there bottles. Unfortunately, I couldn't feed all 3 screaming toddlers by myself, so I had to recruit some teens to help me out before I left on a little 'private' vacation. I love my kids to death, but I still need a little time to myself.
Me:  I'll take Claire if you get Sarah! I need to say goodbye to the girls before I leave!
Daisy:Already got her, mom! Have fun!
DAISY'S POV
So, after mom left, us teens were free to do whatever we want. My plan was to throw a party! I decided to nap on the couch before school, since my annoying baby sisters kept me up all night.
Psycho over there still has arguments with herself three times a week. I honestly have no idea what goes on in that stupid little head of hers.
Rach really did the rest of the work before the school bus came.
It was Chloe's first day back at 'normal' school since our childhood. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid and embarrass me!
I sat next to her to make sure she didn't make any stupid faces out the bus window.
Later that day
School couldn't have ended quickly enough. I spread the news around about my party during 3rd period, but I was half asleep the rest of the day. That's what happens when you have to share a room with a psycho path and the only other option is the room next to 3 screaming toddlers. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and dialed my best friend, Georgia's number.
Rach: Daisy, what are you doing? Mom said no parties, remember! I really don't think this is such a good idea, with the girls and all..
Me: Can it, Rachel. Its ringing.
I laughed a little before Georgia picked up the phone.
Me: Hey, George! I'm having an awesome party tonight! It starts at six!
Georgia: Great! Your parents are out of town, huh? Well, i'll be there! I'll spread the word!
I
I started setting up around 4. I set a buffet table, put out a dance floor, and I even bought a gobo!
Rachel sat down to her homework.
Rach: Aren't you gonna do your homework, Daisy? You don't want to fall behind...
Me: What-EVER. I'll get to it when I can. You seriously need to get a life.

Chloe put the kids to bed just as the guests arrived, Alright! :D
The party was really great. They music blared all night.
Me: Georgia! I was afraid you wouldn't make it!
George: Of course I would make it, girl!
Chloe then walked in the room carrying one of the kids.
Chloe: Keep it DOWN! Your waking up the girls!
Me: That's YOUR problem, stupid.
I helped myself to some cookies.
Chloe passed out on the floor 0.o

Georgia and Timothy did, too.
It was like, 5 AM when the toddlers woke up, so Rach went to feed them.
Meanwhile, the party was still alive. It only ended around 7.

Craaaap. I realized that I had to clean this whole thing  up by myself. Great. I started with the buffet table.
Mopped up some puddles...
And managed to get everything done before the bus came!

We were still late for school, of course. Its a 2 hour bus ride from our house to the school, so we were at least 2 and a half hours late.
LOL I found this little guy outside the school.

I made supper that night. I made the girls favorite, because today was their birthday!
Me: GIRLS! Time to age up!!
The girls came toddling out of their room as quickly as possible. FINALLY, no more screaming babies!
Heres Claire.
Sarah..
and Keira.

The kids headed straight to bed, but had to sleep in the boys room because the girls room was already full.

Chloe checked her watch.
Chloe: GUYS! Clean everything! Make the beds, mop the floors! Mom will be home in an hour!
VIOLET'S POV
I had a lot of fun at the spa and on the beach for the past few days, but I couldn't wait to get back to my girls. Daisy had texted me, letting me know that Sarah, Claire and Keira had aged up. I was so excited to see them!
Me: Girls? Gi-irls? I'm home!
No answer. I got a little worried.
I first checked the boys room.. I found 3 sleeping angels in there.
And in the girls room.. two sleeping angels and an angel doing her homework.
I smiled to myself.
Me: Its good to be home.
The first thing I did was go to sleep. I was really eager to sleep a night in my own bed.

It seemed like not to long ago, my three girls were just pink little bundles. They were now aging up into young adults.
Chloe.. shes stunning. She hasn't had any outbreaks or arguments lately and has been showing some major improvement. She'd like to become a stylist.
Rachel.. Shes in her PJ'S in this shot, but she turned out to be very beautiful. I couldn't be more proud. She'd like to join the medical career.
And Daisy. She kept her scene style, but wants to become an athlete.

I got on the computer to check out what happened in town while I was gone. Crime rates were off the charts. The paparazzi was literally insane... they had started false rumors about me! I have never gotten into a fight once in my life...
I really wanted to move at this point.. but it was a tough decision.
There was a lot of options as to where we could move. Sunset Valley was a small town with a lovely beach.. it was a little boring, though. Twinbrook was just a foggy, dumpy mess.. then I came across a place, not to far from here, called Riverview. It was a small, country town with rolling fields and lovely farm houses. Many nice people lived there, mostly families. The school not to far from a house I had my eye on.. my kids wouldn't have to be late anymore!
Riverview seemed like the picture perfect town.. blue skies in the morning instead of fog, lots of families, wide open fields for my kids to run and play.. but was I prepared to leave all my kids behind? This house.. I love this house. Its big, affordable.. I've had 19 kids here.
But then I thought about all the crime. Robberies, murders.. I can't image what I would do if that happened to one of my little girls.
I decided it was time to move.
I made myself some breakfast.. it was a lot to take in.
I pulled the sheets off the beds and packed them into boxes. I packed as much as I could before the kids got home from school so they would be surprised. Believe me, they were. They were MORE than happy to be moving from Bridgeport.
6 hours later...
Claire: Mo-ooom. Are we almost there yet?!?
Me: Just about...
I pulled into the driveway of a beautiful 2 story house.
I smiled. Home sweet home.. I thought to myself.
Sarah: This.. is it? This house is AWESOME!
Front view
Back view
A play area for the kids
A garden
The kitchen, with 4 highchairs.
Dining room
Living room- theres no TV, but theres a computer.
Kids room- 4 beds in all
Nursery
Master bed room with on suite bathroom
Bathroom
The girls loved it here. I have no idea where they found those creepy dolls, but they loved them.. so, whatever.
I decided to go explore Riverview. It was a beautiful place.. everything I wanted and more.
I met this guy named Sherman. He was sweet.. I liked him.
It didn't take long before I made my first move.
We cuddled..
Me: So, Sherman. You're a sweet guy. What do you say? Daddy of baby 20?
Sherman: Are you kidding me? Of course! How could I pass up the opportunity to be the daddy of baby 20? Your challenge is well known here. Your, like, the most beautiful girl in Riverview, a celeb.. your challenge has a lot of fans, you know.
It didn't take long for the paparazzi to catch up with us, so we hurried back to my place.
When I got there, I noticed Sarah glued to the computer. I guess thats what happens when you don't own a TV..
                                       
I made hamburgers for dinner- a family favorite.
Keira was outside, playing catch with Sherman.
I called everyone to supper. We all sat down to a delicious meal.
Sherman: Hey.. thanks for the dinner..
Me: Anytime.. (;


I started into his eyes..





And the baby making began!
He stared at the ceiling the whole night.
Keira: Aren't you guys excited for our first day of school?
Claire: I guess, sort of. I'm a little scared.
The girls made it to school.. early. For the first time EVER in all my 19 kids..


Claire: Here it goes..!
I woke up after the girls left for school. I felt kind of bad that I wasn't there for them on their first day.
I took a bath. I felt really.. bleck. I hadn't showered in a while..
The girls all stank, too. When they got home from school they took turns in the shower.
They were also great helpers. They helped me with the dishes! Im so pround :')
Keira cleaned up the old newspapers!
Sarah did her homework!
I made PB&J for dinner.
I noticed it was Claire's favorite meal.
Claire: Thanks, mommy! Yay!
I put the leftovers away. I didn't need spoiled food all over my new counters.
I decided to water my wilting garden.. I don't really have a green thumb.
The girls all worked on their homework after dinner.
I managed to also harvest some apples and bell peppers.
The paparazzi did a report on me. The headline was:
Down to Earth Stars: Violet Chrysler
Violet Chrysler is now well known to harvesting her own food! Wow!
After such a great first few days in Riverview, I became pregnant! Thats just the icing on the cake.
I made apple pancakes for breakfast.
The whole family ate together.
Me: Guys! You realize theres a sink and dishwasher RIGHT there, right?
I tell the girls after finding a whole bunch of plates of spoiled food everywhere.
Garbage on the floor? Is this becoming, like, a tradition?
The girls left for school so I was stuck doing the chores. Bleh :(
I was, though, getting much better at taking care of the garden.
I decided to make some Stu Surprise for dinner.
Someones excited! xD
The girls all ate in peace.
They all went to bed right after.. I really got lucky with this bunch, didn't I?
The next day, I noticed how small my bump was compared to other pregnancies. Huh.
The girls had already left so I made some Key Lime Pie for tonights dessert.
I stole a piece.. I couldn't resist!
Now its time for the dirty work. Eww..
Gross.
I made the beds, too.. well, I guess its better than scrubbing dirty toilets..
The girls did their homework before dinner.
I noticed that Sherman was a World Renowned Surgeon, despite his military clothes.
Me: So, Sherman. Can you tell me if our baby is gonna be a boy or a girl?
Sherman: Sure! I'd be happy to.
Sherman: I believe we're having.. a boy!
Yes! It'll be a nice break from all these girls :)
Later on, Claire approached me with a request.
Claire: Ma, can you make us Pasta for supper?
Me: Alright! You can only have some if you take a shower, though.
She laughed.
Claire: Okay!
So, while Claire took a shower, I got started on some Pasta.
Everyone chowed down on it and loved it!
I was stuck doing the dishes, though :(

I wanted to try for Multi-Gendered twins, so I bought some watermelons from the grocery store and ate them.
Just as I was getting to sleep, I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen.
Me: This must mean..
Me: Oh yeah! Its definitely the baby!
I hurried to the hospital...
And came out with a gorgeous baby boy! Welcome baby 20: Chance Chrysler!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this was a long post! I really enjoyed it!

    I like the new house, it really looks like a family-friendly home! Congrats on a new boy and welcome back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the long post!
    Thanks so much! I worked really hard on this post, I had a lot of problems with it but I finally got it up! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, a little boy, yay! I'm with Cat, I really like the new house. Wow, so much happened in this post, I don't know where to begin...I loved Daisy's POV, it was really good...I like Violet's new style, and I can't wait to see what happens in your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!