Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Babies 21, 22 and 23: If I have any more girls, I think I might explode..

 So, after I settled Chance into his crib, it was time once again to do some gross, dirty housework.
 To be honest, all there was to do was take out some trash, but it was still gross.
 I got on the computer to check my email. Spam, spam and spam.
 Chance was already crying so I went upstairs to feed him a bottle. I had forgotten how easy it was to take care of a single child with all these twins and triplets!
 The girls were really obsessed with those dolls, it was almost scary.
 I went into their room.
Me: "Honey! Time to age up Chance! Go get your sisters."
Claire: "Yes mom!"
 Chance turned out to be very handsome. He got my hair color, but his daddy's nose.
 Chance went into his toy chest to look for toys. I love this picture :)
 I decided to call up my friend Ron. I needed another daddy for the challenge, anyway.
 Me: Ron! Hey! It's been so long!
Ron: Violet, is that you? I haven't seen you since the last time you visited Riverview on vacation! Hows life? I've heard you've become a celebrity for some sort of challenge..?
Me: Thats right. I'm doing the 100 baby challenge, and i'm currently the mother of 20. Actually, thats kind of why I came to see you. Ron, will you be the daddy of baby 21?
Ron: Sure, I guess. You know, I've always wanted to be a dad.. never settled down, really.
 I gave him some flowers and we headed over to my place.
 The girls had just got home when I got there.
Me: Hey Keira. How was school, sweetheart?
Keira: Great, thanks!
 The girls went into the kitchen to work on their homework so me and Ron got busy.

 It was getting late and I hadn't yet accomplished anything with Ron so I put Chance to bed and said goodnight to the girls.
 I found Ron sleeping in the girls room. Creepy! I immediately asked him to leave the girls' room.
 I took him into my bedroom..
 And we finally got to baby making.
 We both fell asleep nearly right after-- i was exhausted.
 Ron had already left when I woke up so I made some breakfast for myself.
 I gave Chance his bottle- far less messy than baby food.
 I ate by myself.. lately, I've been sleeping in past 8 so I keep missing the girls.. I'm getting really worn out from all these kids. I must finish the challenge..
 I put Chance down to play before getting some housework done.
 I cleaned some spoiled food out of the fridge. This fridge is crap, let me tell ya.
 Chance played with his toy boat.. most of my kids are more interested in the xylophone, but Chance really loves his boat and his tank.
 Me: Alright Chance, time for your nap..
 :)
 All of a sudden, I felt really sick..
 Nausea :( My pregnancy with Chance didn't really have any morning sickness at all.
 I made the bed in my room just before the girls got home.
 Keira immediately went to her homework.. the other two took showers because they really stank. Gross :(
 I made sushi for dinner. It had been my mothers favorite meal.
 We all ate while Claire did her homework.
 I fed Chance after we ate.
 Time for birthdays!
 Claire turned out to be a real beauty.
 Sarah is very pretty.
 Keira (wearing her PJs). She's my little blonde beauty.
 I only got a few hours of sleep before I realized I was pregnant!

 After eating some breakfast, I invited over my doctor to check up on the pregnancy. I was feeling pretty tired, worn out, woozy.. So many births.. I will not give up on this challenge.
 Chance needed some attention so I brought him downstairs for some breakfast.
 Me: Here you go Chance!

 I took the opportunity to water my wilting garden.
 The girls hung out on the playground while the paparazzi wrote on a few notes about them. I wish our house was better protected.
 Claire hung out by herself on the swings.
 The girls were great helps, as always. Taking care of Chance..
 Doing chores..
 Making meals..
 The doctor had never come over, so I called him again. The line was busy. Oh well, time for birthdays!
 Chance is very handsome. He kept the same haircut.
 I couldn't let my girls do all the work so I did some dishes.
 I couldn't take much more, so I relaxed on the couch.
 Chance loved to play chess on the computer since we didn't own a chess table.
 I dragged my butt out of bed the next day and made some pancakes BEFORE the girls left.
 Everyone enjoyed some delicious pancakes.
 Chance still loved his boat. I thought that was really cute :)
 Keira insisted on helping me with the garden. I let her, but only because she seemed like she really loved to garden, not because she felt sorry for me.

 The doctor finally showed up.. WAIT. This isn't my doctor!
Me: Ron? Your not my doctor!
Ron: I know, but your doc let me fill in for him because its my child. You know, I work in the medical feild, too.
Me: Oh, thats great, Ron! Well, I think the pregnancy is going smoothly..
Ron: Yep, you seem to be fine.. you and the babies.  Your just a little worn out from all the births. You just need some rest.. I think you'll do just fine.
Me: Th- wait. BirthS?
Ron: Yep! Triplets.. triplet GIRLS to be exact.
Oh great... more drama llama girls in the household! I though. Oh well...
 Ron left soon after and I decided to help myself to some apples. Come on, multi genders!
 I went to sleep peacefully without a single interruption the whole night. The girls promised me they'd take care of breakfast.. awesome. I finally get that much needed rest.
 I woke up the next morning feeling great. I watched some TV and relaxed until.. I heard screams from the kitchen. What the-?
 The fire alarm shrieked and flames licked the stove top and walls.
Sarah screamed.
Sarah: MOM! Do something!
Only one thing on my mind; Protect my kids, protect my unborn baby.
After completely destroying one half of the kitchen, the firemen finally arrived and luckily, nobody got hurt.
 Sarah and Claire cleaned up the charred floor.
 I was really stressed now.. I felt like I was gonna pass out..
Violet, be strong.. for your kids, for the challenge.. just get some rest..
 After some much needed rest and a bath, I felt so much better.
 The relaxation didn't last for too long.. the baby is coming! I left the girls in charge and rushed for the hospital.
 I left with a carrier.. it seems the doctor was right!
 Introducing baby 21: Ann Chrysler..
 Baby 22: Emily Chrysler..
And baby 23: Katie Chrysler! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Chance is so cute and the teenage girls are beautiful! Gosh, triplets, I hope Violet is prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I know! Its been:
    Triplet girls, triplet girls, 1 boy, and triplet girls!
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, poor Violet! All these triplets are probably wearing her out! Ahh! Chance is adorable though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!