Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Babies 28, 29 and 30: Life is Back to Normal

 So, after the boys were born I went straight to looking for the next baby daddy. I found this guy, Noel Green.
 It didn't take long for us to kiss!
 Back at home, Blaine and Lanton aged up. Heres Blaine- he got some awesome genetics.
 And heres Lanton. He got his daddy's dark hair.
 After I tried for a baby with Noel I headed home to play with the boys.
 Phoebe was checking her email.
 I decided to help myself to some cake- we had so much in the fridge it would last us a month!
 And now it was time for everyone's favorite part of the pregnancy- nausea! (Bleeeh)
 I scrubbed the highchairs down and mopped up some of the black sooty charred stuff from the floor.
 Phoebe and Vince are YA's! Aww, I'm going to miss my first set of blue babies! Heres Vince. He kept the same hairstyle as before.
 Phoebe was still a tad bit chubby, but she was so pretty!
 I cleaned up the dinner dishes from last night.
 And made the bed in the kids room since nobody was sleeping in there right now.
 More nausea!
 I had cravings for grilled salmon so I decided to just eat some of the leftovers before it went bad.
 I took a nap..
 But it wasn't long before I felt a kick! Baby 28, here I come! :)
 I really wanted a girl this time so I headed to the grocery store.
 Nomnomnom, watermelons! :)
 Em and Katie were there, too. I swear, those girls go everywhere together.
 I had a quick chat with them while some scary vampire lady stared at us.
Me: So honey.. I'm pregnant!
Katie: Oooh thats great I guess..
She rolled her eyes at me. She honestly didn't seem like she cared.
 I sighed.
Me: Katie, I don't know what I did to make you so mad.. but would you please, please forgive me?
 Katie: Well.. okay. I forgive you.
 Ann was there, too!
 I talked to Emily for a bit before heading home. All she told me was that her boyfriend still hadn't proposed.
 I decided to age up the boys to make more room in the nursery. Aww, Blaine is so adorable in this picture.. ;D
 Heres Lanton. He is so handsome, I know he'll win any girls heart!
 Blaine is very handsome, too. Other than my hair color, I think he looks much more like his daddy.
 On rare occasion, the house would be serene. I took advantage of the opportunity and relaxed on the sofa.
 Gross.. I cleaned out the rotten food in the fridge.
 Then, I made dinner.
 The next morning, at like, 4 AM, Lanton was outside in his jammies playing in the sand pit.




 I made key lime pie, but the boys were off to school so I ate alone.


 My brave boys on their first day :)
 I was getting pudgy.. out of all 27 births I hadn't worked out once yet.. I decided to pump iron.
 Lanton worked on his homework..
 And so did Blaine.
 I got to sleep around 10..
 So did the boys.
 I flicked my lamp on and got up out of bed around 2 AM. I felt weird..
 Ooh, the baby is coming!
 I rushed to the hospital.. Noel was there too, and it looked like he gained some weight..
 When I got home, I scooped up baby 28.. Sierra Chrysler..
 Baby 29.. Charlotte Chrysler..
And baby 30.. Nicki Chrysler!

3 comments:

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!