Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Babies 17, 18 and 19: Triplets Again!?

 I snuggled with Chloe before it was time for the girls to age into toddlers.
 This is Chloe.
 Oh and BTW, I decided to change my hairstyle :3
 Heres Daisy- I didn't get a picture of Rachel, but she pretty much looks just like Daisy.
 I got a call from my agent shortly after. He asked me if I was interested in a photoshoot for a commercial.
Me: Sure! I'll be there as soon as possible.
 Colton worked on his homework- he was a slight workaholic.
 While I was busy putting the girls to bed...
 Jenna put the boys to bed for me.
 I made myself some PB&J for dinner.
 I crashed on the couch around 10-- I had a huge day ahead of me.
 Ethan wandered around the house sometimes, often scaring the younger kids but he was always reassuring them that there was nothing to be afraid of.
 That morning, I fed the girls their bottles.
 Daisy decided to scream for attention, so I quickly went to snuggle her.
 Jenna was my little 'mommy's helper'. She was always helping the girls with their skills.
 Xavier and Jenna raced for the bus.

 That night, the girls dressed in their finest and headed off to the prom!

 Xavier, unlike his brother, loved to talk to Ethan whenever he could.
 I did some house chores.
 Raina got home at around 2 AM. I heard the door close and got out of bed to see if it was her.
Me: Raina Mary Chrysler! I was so worried about you! I trusted you to come back home right away! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? I don't even WANT to know were you were!
Raina: Mo-om! Calm down! Jeez!
Me: CALM DOWN? Thats it young lady! Your grounded! Don't you DARE even think about leaving this house!
 I sighed and realized I had woken up Colton with all the yelling.
Me: I'm sorry, sweetie. You see, sometimes your sisters do some very bad things and mommy gets mad, and sometimes mommy yells.
I read him back to sleep.
 After the kids left for school, I took a nap on the boys' bunk beds.
 Time for the girls to age up! This is Raina.
 And Jenna.
 I worked on the girls skills for a bit.
 Ethan helped himself to some plasma juice..


 I talked on the phone for a bit, but not for to long because it was time for Chloe, Rachel, Daisy, Xavier and Colton to age up!
 This is Rachel.
 This is Xavier.
 Heres Daisy.

 Colton..
 And finally, Chloe.
 While the girls all took naps in different parts of the house..
 I decided to age the boys up right away to make room for more kids. Gotta keep the challenge rolling.. although I do feel bad for basically stealing away their teen years.
 The boys turned out to be very handsome.. Heres Xavier. I didn't get a picture of Colton before they moved out, but he looks just like Xavier.
 I got a call from a guy named Marty Kinney.
Marty: Hey, its Marty Kinney here. I was just wondering if I could be the daddy of baby number 17.
Me: Sure, sounds great! I've been looking for a daddy for a while now!
 I was paying the bills when Marty pulled up in front of the house.


 He had to go after a few hours of flirting and such, so I took the opportunity to take a nap. With only a few 8 year old girls in the household, there really wasnt much for me to do.
I chatted with Daisy..
Chloe destroyed sandcastles.. in her swimsuit.. we've been to a few therapists and psychiatrists and even doctors.. they all say the same thing.. my poor Chloe is insane, and I have no idea what goes on in that little mind of hers. She has the Loser trait also, so she doesn't have any friends at school. I feel so bad for my poor little girl.
Then, she comes in and screams at me. I have never handled being yelled at well, especially coming from my own kid, but I try to be understanding for her sake.
Chloe: MO-OM! Why don't you understand me!? Nobody understands me! Sure, I'm a LITTLE crazy, but IM NOT INSANE!!!
Me: Honey, calm down, please! I believe you, honestly, I do!
After Chloe stormed off, I called Marty.
So he came over. It started with a little cuddle..

And ended in this.
Shortly after Marty left, Daisy talked to me about the upcoming school talent show.
Daisy: Mommy! Me and Rachel are gonna enter the talent show! We're gonna sing something by Hannah Montana!
Jeez, my kids are still into Hannah Montana? *Barf*
Me: That's great sweetie! What about Chloe?
Daisy: Isn't she, like, insane or something? Why would we want her in our act? We'd never get in if she was there.
Daisy walked away right after. What Daisy said broke my heart into a million pieces. Chloe doesn't have a single friend and not even her own sisters are there to support her.
I ran to the bathroom to barf. I wasn't sure if it was from what Daisy had told me earlier or from morning sickness, but I think it was a little of both.
I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring.
To my surprise, it was Marty.
Marty: Hey, Violet. I was just wondering if you were pregnant yet, but judging by the lack of baby bump, I'm guessing no.
Me: Nope, not yet.
All of a sudden, pulled me into a kiss.
Me: Marty.. you're a sweet guy, you really are. But I have to continue this challenge, and the rules require me to NOT get married.. I mean, not that I don't want to.. I'm sorry Marty. This has to be the end of any romantic relationship we had.
Marty: I understand.
He left, and I haven't heard from him since.
I barfed again. Bleck.
I flushed and- what do you know? Someone set a booby trap to the toilet and filthy, disgusting toilet water soaked me from head to toe.
Chloe jumped up onto the kitchen table and ruled over an imaginary kingdom while I started breakfast the next morning.
Pancakes :D
Daisy and Rachel, who had been inseparable lately, were outside playing in the sand box.
I ate breakfast with Chloe.
I mopped up a huge puddle in the kitchen.
The girls played tag outside.. without Chloe :(
I chatted with the maid.
A baby bump! Woot, baby 17 here I come!
I watched TV.


I went to bed, dreaming about a better life for Chloe.
--- CHLOE'S POV--- I played in the kitchen while mommy and my sisters were sleeping. I know they all think I'm crazy. But i'm not! I don't know why nobody likes me.. my sisters don't even like me. :(
VIOLET'S POV 



That morning I get myself some leftover pancakes out of the fridge.
I watch Chloe sleep over my shoulder.. she slept in until 10:30 on Saturday morning, which was weird because she is usually the first to wake up unless she goes to bed late.
I had a little free time to I decide to head downtown to get the photoshoot done and over with.

After it was finished, I smiled when I remembered how all the staff and such in there commented on my lovely baby bump that added to the commercial, seeing as it was a diaper commercial. I didn't know what the commercial was about before, but now I know why they hired me.. i'm a mother of 16, i've got more experience then almost anybody I know with diapers.
Chloe needed to let off some steam, so she planted a woopy cushion on the chair. At the sight of her sister, Daisy got up and left.
I decided to humor Chloe, and sat down on the chair. I tried to look really surprised, and tried to hide my smile. It was the first time I hadn't seen Chloe laugh (or even grin, for that matter) in a long time.
Daisy: Ugh, mom! Why would you even PRETEND to fall for Chloe's lame 'pranks'!?
Chloe brushed off Daisy's remark and with new found confidence went to rule over her kingdom.
This picture always makes me smile.. Chloe and Daisy played in the sandbox together.. I mean, they may at different end of the sandbox, and Daisy may have yelled at me for making her play with Chloe, and they may have been hurling insults at eachother the entire time.. but, they were playing, and thats all I could ever ask for.
Chloe at breakfast.
I slept in that morning because I was feeling kind of sick.
Daisy and Rachel talked in the bathroom.
Rachel: Don't you think its weird that it never rains?
Daisy: What is rain, anyway? (I really want seasons.. LOL)
The girls all went to sleep in the boys room.. but since there aren't any other kids in the household right now I don't think it matters.

I made waffles for breakfast.
I ate by myself again :(
I went to see the girls at around 11 and I found Chloe getting out of bed in her nicest blue silk dress.
Me: Umm.. Honey, why are you sleeping in your formal outfit?
Chloe: Gosh, why does it matter mom? Its comfortable! Nobody understands me!
The girls all sat down for breakfast.
The girls went off to school and I felt some pretty strong contractions. I realized I was in labor and rushed to the hospital!
Raina and Hadley's boyfriend, Sebastian Striker also showed up.
I came out with a carrier!
Introducing baby 17, Claire..
Baby 18, Sarah..
And baby 19, Keira! 3 more girls? I'm kind of scared..
(Pronounced kee-rah)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations one triplets and thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and no problem!
    I just realized theres a lot of typos in this post.. sorry about that :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, i'm been away on vacation so I haven't been able to post. I'll have the next chapter out as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, great update! I feel so bad for poor Chloe! Hopefully things will get better for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!