Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Babies 26 and 27: We're Getting There

 I stood up, bewildered at the thought. I shook him until he woke up.
 I pointed at him.
Me: You. How COULD you?
He stared at me.
Guy: W-what did I do?
Me: You.. You poisoned my mother 11 years ago!
The man looked very puzzled for a moment- then his eyes widened.
Guy: Oooooh. Well, you see, I've already done my time.. 11 years in prison.. I just recently got released, actually, so theres really nothing you can do to me.
 Me: NOTHING? I.. I am completely OUTRAGED! I was just a little girl with no daddy. DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT FELT FOR A 9 YEAR OLD CHILD?!
Man: Im terribly sorry.. I really.. really am.. I've learned from my mistakes..
 Me: You.. you're such a scumbag!
Tears swelled up in my eyes and before I knew it I was bawling.
Me: I was raised by my older brother. I had no parents. And now, i'm carrying the child of a murderer. Let me tell you something, you will have to go through hell and back before you EVER meet this child.
 I don't know what came over me.. I jumped on him. A mixture of rage and sadness washed over me..
 He eventually beat me down.. almost to the point where I couldn't stand.
 It was clear to me there was nothing I could do, so I just picked up my things.. and left. Everything I said was more than true, and over my dead body will he ever meet his child.
 I drove home with tears streaming down my cheeks, the road a dizzying blur in front of me.  I just wanted to get home..
 I couldn't sleep; nightmares of that man killing my family were plugged in my brain..
 I got my mind off of everything by cleaning some things up.
 I'd even rather scrubbing the toilet than trying to fall asleep..

 I called a repair technician for the shower and toilet. I just was not in the mood for fixing anything today.

 I needed to get my mind off of reality, so I mixed myself up some drinks at the bar.

 You'll never guess who I saw at the garden! Emily and Katie..
 And even Ann!
 I posed for some pictures.
 Me: Hey Em! Hows life?
Emily: Oh, great! I got a boyfriend.. I think hes gonna propose!
 Me: Aw.. thats great, sweetie! The twins are doing great, they've even made lots of friends at school!
Em: It was great catching up with you, mom!
Me: Aw, you too, Em.
 I headed home afterwards. That chat with Em really brightened up my mood.
Me: Hi, Phoebe. How was school, honey?
Phoebe: Great, mom!
 I started dinner.
 After we ate a delicious pasta supper, Vince asked me to read him a bedtime story. I accepted and we headed up to his room.
 Me:...And they all lived happily ever after.
 Just as I was about to read Phoebe to sleep, I felt a kick!
Me: Don't worry baby.. you'll never meet your mean daddy..
 I then read her to sleep.
 I did some chores.
 And today, I WAS in the mood for fixing! I fixed the shower.
 I helped myself to a juice.
 Then I watched some tv.
 Time for chores again.
 Birthdays! Vince went first!

 Woo!
 AND... the birthday cake catches on fire. Whats this, like, the 8th fire?

 Heres Phoebs as a teen. She has a very.. strange sense of style.
 And Vince. He looks really handsome.
 Phoebe was really self conscious.
Phoebe: UGH! I'm so fat..

 My bump was getting really big!
 I made some pancakes for breakfast.
 Then watched some tv.
 Phoebe and Vince did their homework.
 I made some grilled salmon for dinner. The day was a daze.
 Yummy.

 I needed some 'Violet' time. I headed to a party, but just as I was about to start chatting with Ann, my water broke!
 Oh! Em was there, too.

 I rushed to the hospital- and left with a carrier!
 Welcome to the world... baby 26, Lanton Chrysler.. (after my brother)
And baby 27, Blaine Chrysler! (after my dad)

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, poor Violet! The challenge father turns out to be her mother's killer and the b-day cakes catch on fire! It was really sweet of her to name the new babies after her family members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new babies were actually named after Violet's long lost dad and my real life brother :-)
    Thanks for the comment! I have a feeling the next chapter is gonna be kinda long, lol. Thanks for reading (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well not really long lost,
    Violet was actually born in game and when she was a toddler her parents split up xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I am thinking Violet needs the fireproof homestead reward, stat! Great post! I'm catching up, slowly, but surely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!