Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Babies 31, 32 and 33

 It was time to age up the girls. Heres Nicki..
 Charlotte..
 And Sierra. All the girls are really cute (:
 I cleaned up the shower.
 And fed the girls.
 The boys played football until dinner time.
 I cooked up some Key Lime Pie.
 Aww! Little Blaine giving Nicki some dinner (:
 After supper, I put the girls to bed.
 Then went to sleep myself.
 Blaine, once again, went outside at 5 AM to go play in the sand pit.
 I gave the girls breakfast.
 And started my daily chores. I cleaned out the rotten food from the fridge.
 Cleaned the newspapers..
 And played with the girls.
Me: Aww.. aren't you a cutie, Sierra? Yes, yes you are!
 Then, I got to the really gross stuff. Ew.
 Charlotte took a nap on the floor..
 I taught Sierra to walk..
 And the boys aged up!
 Heres Lanton. He's on the overweight side, but hes really athletic and determined to lose the weight. I tell him its just genetics but he doesn't believe me.
 Blaine  is the complete opposite of his brother. Lighter hair color, and hes more on the skinny side.
 The kids were all in bed by 10.
 Well, all except for Lanton who was working out downstairs.
 I got a call from Chance.
Chance: Hey mom..
Me: Hey, bud! Hows life? Find any special girls lately?
I joked.
Chance: Well.. kinda.
Me: What do you mean?
Chance: Well.. I have a son. But, I had him out of wedlock.. his mother and I aren't even dating anymore..
Me: Really? Thats great! My first grandchild! I'm so happy!
Chance: Yeah.. but I had him out of wedlock.. aren't you disappointed?
Me: Chance.. I've had 30 kids out of wedlock. It was bound to happen with at least ONE of my kids, right?
Chance laughed.
Chance: I guess so.

 I laughed.
Me: So, when can I meet him? What does he look like? Whats his name? How old is he?
Chance: You ask a lot of questions. Well.. His name is Herman, and he looks a lot like you, actually. Well.. he turned 15 yesterday. I wanted to call you earlier, but.. I just couldn't find the courage. Sorry.
Me: I guess thats okay.. I'm coming over tomorrow morning.
 The next morning, I got dressed and headed to Chance's house.
 Chance: Mom! I'm so glad you could make it.
 Me: Alright son, wheres Herman?
 I walked inside and look around. Well, he definitely has my hair color! He looks a lot like Chance.
Herman: Jeez, you're my grandma? You look kinda young.. Its a pleasure to meet you, miss.
How polite.
Me: Its nice too meet you as well. You know, you have 30 aunts and uncles, and I think it would be cool if you could meet them sometime.
 Herman: That'd be cool. Thanks for visiting me.
Me: No problem!
 I headed home afterwards, because the girls were aging up.

 Aww (:
 Nicki was such a cutie!
 Charlotte was very cute.
 Sierra(sorry she was blinking) Is also very cute. She has a really bad weight problem and I'm a little scared for her.
 The girls sat down to watch tv.
 Me: Girls, you know I'm sitting right here. You also know that you're not allowed to watch that show!
 I switched it too the Kidz Zone.
 Nicki: Aww! Whatever, Mama!
 Sierra: Jeez, Ma.
Charlotte: Mama! Thats no fair!
 I sent the girls to bed around 9.
 I watched some cheesy soap opera for about 5 minutes before turning it off. Boring!
 Lanton, of course, was working out.
 The girls were up chatting.
Sierra: I'm gonna watch that show one day, no matter what Mama says!
 The next morning, I mad a fruit parfait for breakfast.
 Everyone loved it!
 Sierra licked her bowl clean.
Sierra: Can't let it go to waste, right Ma?
Charlotte: EW! MAMA! Make her stop!
 So, after breakfast, the kids all went outside. Lanton and Blaine sat in the sand pit and talked.
Lanton: Dude, your so lucky. Your like, skinny. Look at me, dude. I'm, like, a tank. No matter how much I work out..
 Blaine: Dude, believe me, your weight isn't good fortune for either of us. When you work out, dude, you smell like old trash.


 Lanton: Really? Is it that bad, dude?
 Blaine: Dude, like, you smell like trash. Its gross, man.
 While the kids played, I cleaned up the old newspapers.
 Sierra and Nicki played on the play structure.
Sierra: Nick! Look out! I see a big, scary monster headed towards our castle!
 Nicki: I see it too!
 Sierra laughed. I'll go fight it off! You guard the castle!
 Sierra slid down the pole.
Sierra: Whee! I'll get him, Nick!
 Sierra ran towards the swingset.
Sierra: I'm flying with my super powers! I'll knock him out!

 The kids slept well that night.
 I watched the cooking channel.
 The next morning, I made some french toast for breakfast.
 Meanwhile, Charlotte presided over her royal court.
Char: Loyal subjects! Bring me chocolate cake!
 Everyone loved the french toast.
 Aww! My boys are aging up!
 Blaine: Dude, like, what are you gonna wish for?
 Lanton: Man, I'm wishing for a rad wife and kids! What about you, dude?
Blaine: I wishing to be a rock star, man!
 Blaine was very handsome. He wants to be a rock star.
 Blaine was so handsome. He actually worked off all his weight and is planning to propose to his girlfriend. He wants to be join the business career and become a CEO.
 The girls ate some cake while the boys packed their things and moved out.

 I took the girls to our local indoor pool, since the outdoor pool had just closed. Summer was coming to a close and fall was fast approaching.
Me: Hey, aren't you Dallas Shallow?
I ask.
Dallas: Yes, yes I am! And hey, your that celeb, Violet Chrysler! I'm such a big fan of your challenge.
We chatted for a bit.
 The girls loved the pool!
 Me: Well, you're more than welcome to be a part of it.
 I kissed him.
 Me: Thanks for doing this. I just hope you know that you can't really be involved in your child's life, but if you want, you can call me and i'll give you updates on how its doing.
Dallas: Thats fine.
 We took it to city hall. Lets just say we had a did some baby making in the judge's chamber. ;)
 I didn't hear a lullaby so I brought him home and we tried again. That time, it worked.
 He left and I did the dishes.
 Then I played some games on my laptop.
 Also, I chatted with Chance. Apparently Herman had grown into a young adult but still lives with him.
Gross... Nausea..
 So, it was the evening of the girls birthday, and Char asked me if we could go to a new park in town.
Char: Mama, can we please go to the new park that just opened? Pleeease?
Me: Sure thing sweetheart! Lets go.
 I played some hopscotch with Emily who was also there.
 Char was having a great time.
 So was Sierra.
 Nick played in the sandpit.
Emily: Oops..
 

 Em: Damn! I suck at hopscotch..

 When I failed, Em laughed at me.
Em: Haha, Mom, you suck too!
 The girls aged up at the park just as they requested.
 Nicki was kind of chubby, but very pretty.
 Sierra was really struggling with her weight but she was gorgeous.
 Char was skinny as a stick, and very pretty.

 Aww! When we got home, I realized I was pregnant!
 Sierra checked her email. She was unsuspecting something from some boy she liked.

 I made some simple autumn salad for myself.

 Then I started on dinner. I decided to make some dim sum.
 All the girls worked on their homework.
 When they were done, Char helped me out by cleaning up the counters.
 Everyone loved the meal!
 Nick cleaned up the plates for me.
 I really needed to rest.. this pregnancy was really tiring..
 Sierra was in a terrible mood the next morning.


 But, she still went to her first day of high school excited.
 I had cake for breakfast ( i couldn't resist!)
 Then watched some TV.

 I made hamburgers for dinner.
 Just as i was about to take a nap..
 I felt the sharp, stabbing pains of labor. I rushed to the hospital.
 Dallas was there, and he was by my side the whole time.
 I left with a carrier!

 Welcome to the household baby 31,Ben Chrysler..

 Baby 32, Lucas Chrysler..
And baby 33, Aiden Chrysler! I think this is my first set of triplet boys.. I can't really remember xD

3 comments:

  1. Another set of triplets! :)

    *off to read the next post*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least they're boys this time! I loved the conversation between the kids! They were so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!