Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Babies 34 and 35: 5 Boys in the Household at Once? Uh Oh..

 So, the girls aged into young adults. Sierra still struggles with her size but she has made it her goal to lose the weight. I tell her she's beautiful regardless but she insists its purely for her health.
 Nicki is still pretty chunky, but shes gorgeous, and she likes herself the way she is.
 Char was gorgeous, and she actually wanted to GAIN a few pounds.
 I fed the boys their bottles before it was time to clean up around the house.
 Garbage..
 And the counter was a mess!
 So enough it was time for the boys' birthdays. Ben was very handsome.
 Aiden was really cute, too.
 Unlike his brothers, Lucas got black hair.
 Someone had started a rumor about my that I had a child out of wedlock. Outrageous! I've had 33 kids out of wedlock! I headed down to city hall to sue for slander.
 Hmph. That'll teach you to mess with mama..
 When I got home I put the boys to bed.
 I called up an old friend of mine, Tom Shallow. I think he was related to the last baby father somehow, so thats kinda weird, but oh well.. wait, if he's Dallas' dad, that means that our child will be half brothers with the triplets dad.. o.0
 Oh well, we tried for a baby anyway!
 He left and I fell asleep.
 The next morning, I made some breakfast for myself.
 Then watched some cooking shows. I really want to master the cooking skill!
 Nausea D:
 I took out little Aiden for a stroll.
 We ended up going to the park, and he insisted that we went on these weird little things.
 He laughed.
Me: You go boy! Whee!
Aiden: Yah Mwama! Wee!
 But of course, he refused to get off when the ride was over.. his pouty face was so adorable :)

 When we got home I put Aiden to bed and checked me email.
 Yay! Im pregnant!
 Well, I got a big surprise.. Daryll, the father of Phoebe and Vince, showed up around 3 AM. I kind of laughed to myself.
 I told him I was pregnant and he was really understanding.
 I talked to him about the triplets, and he asked how Phoebe and Vince were doing.
 He felt my stomach and as the sun rose over the horizon he gulped and ran to his car. He waved nervously before driving quickly down the rode.
 I was just watching some TV when i heard the boys giggling upstairs. I wondered what kind of mischief they were up to when I remembered it was their birthday!
 Lucas was so handsome. He definitely started a trend between the triplets with his winged haircut.
 Ben was a real cutie.
 Aiden was definitely going to get all the girls with that smile!
 The boys played outside for a bit.
 Aiden really loved the sandpit.
 Lucas preferred to climb the latters of the play structure. What a monkey!
 I continued to watch my cooking shows.. I learned how to make cheese steak!

 Around supper time I ate some cake.. we really need to stop having so many birthdays..
 I chatted with Aiden for a bit about his favorite movies. He really loved cinema!
 He also loved to watch TV.
 That night, I pumped iron to work off all the cake..
 Then headed off to bed.
 Almost as soon as I fell asleep I felt the oh so familiar feeling that I recognized right away! Time to go to the hospital..
 Wow! I was surprised by how many people were there.
 Phoebe and Lanton were there.
 Also Blaine!
 Lol, the whole crowd was screaming.
 When I got home, I pulled out a little blue bundle of joy from the carrier; Baby 34, Domanic Chrysler..
And baby 35, Brady Chrysler!

7 comments:

  1. Hmm, three days and no comments yet. I'm glad to be the first.
    I just thought I'd drop by to tell you how much I love your challenge, and your challenge mum. She's beautiful. And well done on raising al the kids so well this far.
    I'd be honoured if you were to check out my challenge.
    http://100babychallengeskye.blogspot.com/
    -From Skye Everard.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~! Thank you so much, i'd be happy to check out your blog! Thank you so much for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's so much. It was nothing really. It is my belief that people should be told when their hard work is appreciated. And it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That means the world to me! You just made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Skye!

    Wow, having only boys in the house is going to be tough but I'm sure Violet will be able to handle it. I loved Aiden's pouting face!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks! I know, I'm really hoping for 36 to be a girl. The boys have been nothing but trouble so far but I skipped most of that out in the next post. I loved that face too.. he is so cute! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, the boys are cute, even if they're a handful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!