Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Babies 14, 15 and 16

 Okay, so for those of you who read the last chapter you'd know that I had a whole bunch of kids. So, introducing: Baby 12, Colton!
 Baby 10, Jenna
 Baby 11, Raina
 And baby 13, Xavier :)
 This is what I look like now. I was getting bored of my old hairstyle and clothes, so I went shopping in town and got a haircut and highlights.
 My poor boy! Baby 9, Ethan, died trying to fix the dishwasher. Jenna and Raina were just kids, and Ethan's twin sister Allison was crushed!(Allie moved out already)
 Even though our tragic loss was taking its toll on the whole family, I still had mommy duties to do. I made the boys bed.
 The kitchen was a HUGE mess. I had to clean at least 5 plates of rotten food off the table. Jenna, my little aspiring chef, made meals almost constantly so she could master the skill. The bad part is she never cleans up after herself.
 Aww! I felt a kick! Im pregnant!
 Me: Jenna! Honey! I'm pregnant!
I thought it would be a good idea to let Jenna know because she is very family oriented.
 Raina approached me later that day asking if I could teach her how to drive. I had already taught Jenna earlier so I thought it would only be fair.
 It was a warm saturday morning and the boys were already outside.
 Xavier was having a great time on the swing set.
 Around lunchtime I got back with Raina. I watched some tv because my back was killing me.
 Raina was so jealous of her sister. She wanted to be just as good in the cooking skill as her, so she made lunch that day.
 We all sat down at the table for a family lunch/dinner.
 Eww! Colton, who was a slob, licked his plate (and everyone elses) clean. When I asked him to do the dishes, this is NOT what I meant.
 I sighed and did them myself.
 I got a called from the local hospital. They asked me to go to the hospital and play with sick kids for a few hours. How could I refuse that? I love kids! I went right away.
 It was so great to see all of their happy, smiling faces. Most of them wanted an autograph. They were all excited to meet a celebrity!
 All the kids got along really well, which surprised me.
 Its moments like these that make everything worth while ♥
 When I got home, I watched some TV to get my mind off of things.
 Back to mommy chores! I was getting sleepy, but I at least had to clean out the fridge before morning.
 The girls were up bright and early on Sunday, as were the boys. We all dug into a beautifully prepared pancake dish made by Jenna.
 Later, I made silly faces with Raina.
 Me: Bleeeh! Haha!
 Raina: Hahaha!
 I was getting pretty big but I had to soldier on with the chores.
 I stopped to chat for a while with some of my friends, but I had to go just as soon to make the beds.
 **Sigh**
 I will never not have enough time for my kids! Colton and I watched some TV.
 Xavier and Jenna kept each other occupied.
 Later, Colton ditched me for Raina.
 I decided to take the family out to the park for an afternoon out.
 I made hamburgers while the kids played on the swings and in the sand.
 Soon, supper was ready for my kids and I..
 But I ended up feeding the whole neighbor hood.
 When we got home around 10, I sent the kids to bed.
 I went into labor nearly right after they fell asleep!
 I rushed myself to the hospital. That morning, I left with a carrier!
 I'd like to introduce baby number 14, Daisy..
 Baby 15, Rachel...
And baby 16, Chloe!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on triplets! I feel so bad for Ethan, I've never had one of my challenge mother's kids die. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, awesome update...Violet looks great! I love the names of the triplets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Im so happy to finally have my game back! I've been grounded for the past few days and I just got un-grounded so hopefully I have the chapter done today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!