Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Babies 24 and 25: The Long Anticipated Multi-Genders are here.. and they're blue!


 Right after getting Ann, Emily and Katie settled in their cribs, I crashed. I was exhausted from delivering triplets.. sigh.
 The girls were being a big help around the house, as usual. Keira usually does the the dishes.
 Ann was screaming, so I went to go calm her down.. Also, the girls were aging up! Gah! I can't say goodbye to my little girls..
 Keira turned out to be a real beauty. She's not sure what she wants to do, but I know whatever she chooses she'll be very successful.
 Claire was such a beauty. I know she'll steal any mans heart.
 Sarah was gorgeous. She wanted to become a hit movie composer. I wished her luck and the girls moved to a house down the street.
 I decided to make waffles for breakfast. It'll be a nice break from pancakes.
 Oh sweet Jesus. This is the 5th fire so far.
 ..:(
 The girls, who had just aged up, were all panicking. I set them down outside/
 I called the fire department, trying desperately to stay calm.

 Three firefighters and a charred, black living room later, the fire was finally out and no one was harmed.
 Here they are! Ann..
 Katie looks the most unique out of her sisters.
 And Emily! Cute, huh?
 I fed all three girls in their high chairs.
 Chance and I ate some burnt leftover Mac n' Cheese. I didn't have the energy to cook.
 Obviously, using just bottles didn't work.. Katie spilled hers everywhere.
 The day was really just a blur.. the next thing I knew, I was putting the girls to bed and going to sleep.

 The next morning, I fed the girls.
 :)
 Emily was the only one who actually drank her bottle...
 The other two just dumped theirs everywhere.
 Me: Girls, you do realize mommy doesn't actually LIKE cleaning up your messes, right?

 Even though I didn't want to, I did anyway. I had to get off my butt and do something.
 My friends had told me some dude had moved into town and really wanted to be part of the challenge. All they told me about him was that he was 'unique'. They had given me a map to his house.
 I looked around. I followed the map perfectly.. there was no house anywhere.. just some blue dude with weird hair.
 Dude: Violet? Violet Chrysler? Hey! Im Daryll Brown. Pleasure to meet you! Huge fan.
Me: Oh! Its.. uh. nice to meet you too! So.. I heard you were interested in my challenge?
Daryll: Oh yes. So what do you say?
Me: Umm.. Sure, I guess. It'll be cool having someone so.. interesting in the challenge.
 I immediately started flirting.
 Me: Daryll, its a pleasure having you in the challenge. Thanks.
Daryll: No, Thank you.
 Me: Lets go to my place. (;
 So we headed to my place.
 Wow! I found all the girls playing nicely..
 And Chance was doing his homework quietly! Wow! Im gonna have to hire that babysitter again.
 Chance fed the girls.
 Meanwhile, I cuddled on the bed with Daryll ;)
 Chance made himself some dinner on his little toy oven.
 Baby making!
 After Daryll left, I put the girls to bed and said goodnight to Chance.
 I finally fell asleep.
 I made some breakfast the next morning.
 Chance took a shower.
 I cleaned up some gross plates in the dining room.
 Nausea!
 I ate some waffles.
 I was stuck doing the dishes.. but it was time for the girls to age!
 Heres Emily.
 And Ann..
 And heres Katie. She definitely got most of her daddy's genes, other than my hair color.
 I cleaned a filthy toilet. Yum.
 The girls hung outside for the rest of the day.
 Emily preferred the playground.
 I talked to Ann.
 We played tag after.
 Even Chance came out to play.
I got invited to a party! I really needed some time to myself, so I headed over.
 I talked to the host for a bit.


 Chance was aging up!
 Awww. He kept his haircut, and he looked very handsome.
 Oo! I was pregnant!
 There I saw Ron. I knew he was a doctor, and since my other doctor wasn't here, I asked him the gender of my baby.
 Me: So Ron, what'll it be?
 Ron: A boy!
 I left immediately and went to get some watermelons.
 Me: Okay baby, get ready!
 I ate some watermelons and then headed to the bookstore.


 I read the pregnancy book.
 I then posed for some pictures.
 I headed home.
 It was only 5:30, but the girls were all sleeping.

 All except for Emily.
 And Chance. He was really quite the workaholic.
 I did the dishes.
 I then watched some TV.
 I pretty much spent the whole night on the couch, so I ate some watermelons then took a nap.
 Bleh..
 I let Chance make some breakfast.
 BIG MISTAKE.
 Katie: DO SOMETHING, MA!
 I called 911.
Just then, I heard a scream of pain. Chance? Chance!
 I screamed.
Me: Chance! CHANCE! GET OUT OF THERE!!
Chance: I-I'm trying, Ma! O-ooow!!
 I shoved him into the bathroom and he jumped in the shower.
 He smirked.
Chance: I'm alive! HELL YES! Wasn't that awesome, sis?
 Katie: Not really. We missed a whole day of school for this nonsense.
 I made the beds upstairs.
 Chance made some lunch... that didn't require an oven.
 I continued my nap.
 I chatted with some people online.
 Ohh! The baby is coming!
 I headed for the hospital. I tried to stay calm while this creepy vampire lady stared at me.
 Once I entered the hospital, they started freaking out 0.o
 When I got home, I pulled out a baby boy! Wait.. aww, hes blue! Welcome to the world, baby 24, Vince Chrysler..
And his sister, baby 25, Phoebe Chrysler!

3 comments:

  1. The triplets girls look so similar!

    I'm glad the twins both got the blue skin tone. I'm excited to know what they'll look like when they age up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad too, I really wanted some unique babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh! I swear, poor Violet has more fires! Geez! LOL The triplets are so pretty and I can't wait to see the blue babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!