Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

I've got everything back on track! Let me catch you up!

OKAAAY!! I finally got my game working around 7 last night! I've been playing just about non stop since then.. hehe.. I was a bit deprived :3
Anyway, I didn't take any screen shots during that time and a lot happened.. I guess I should fill you in.. Basically, babies 6 through 13 have been born. Hadley, Emma and Ellie moved out, along with babies 4 and 5. Babies 6 and 7 have moved out. I had my first set of multigender  twins, babies 8 and 9, Ethan and Allison. Then, baby 9 tragically died when he was a teen trying to repair the dishwasher :'( Allison moved out, and babies 10 and 11 were born, Jenna and Raina who are teens. And just recently, babies 12 and 13 were welcomed, Xavier and Colton. I gave Violet became a vampire, and then she became human again, and she got a makeover. I hope you're caught up and that wasn't to confusing!! I'll definitely have a chapter up today :)
Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, poor baby 9. Glad to see your game is back. I totally know how you feel. I haven't played sims for about 6 weeks now. Can't wait to see the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moses! That's a whole lot of information! LOL Sorry to hear about Baby 9...:( I'm with Cat though, I can't wait to see the next post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!