Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Download Violet!

Hey guys ( I had to change Violet like, a lot cause I lost all my households and CC trying to uninstall WA, so I had to remake her and the kids that were in her house.) :s Anyway, i'm continuing the challenge like it never happened. If you want to download new Violet, add me as a friend on TheSims3.com, gift me stuff or anything like that, you can do that here. I was thinking, if anyone gifts me stuff, i'll do a Cadence Sierra type thing and mention them at the beginning of the post. The next post might be a little delayed, but it'll be here sometime tonight or tomorrow hopefully. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Violet. If I download her can I borrow her as a friend in my challenge?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for sure! I would be honored! Thank you Skye :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!