Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Babies 43, 44 and 45: Berry Babies

I snuggled with Will before aging the boys up.
Wren is just the cutest thing. He's really a sweet boy, and he looks just like his mommy!
Will looks a lot more like his daddy. He inherited his daddies black hair and most of his facial features.
Eva loved the boys to death and put them to bed.

Then she worked on her homework. What a sweetheart!
Chasity was sleeping while Andrea worked on her homework and Will played with a bunny.
Around 7, I went outside to relax with the kids.
Eva played on the swingset..
And the girls swam.
It wasn't long before the kids had to go to school, so we took a break from our 'family day outside'.
With a neutral expression, Chasity walked out of the house at 9, leaving for Fort Starch Military.
I watched her leave in the taxi. I sighed.
I had lots to do, so I started with the housework.
I worked on the boys skills.
I hugged William close. My baby boy..
When he was done, I set him down in his crib for a nap and started to work with Wren.

After I worked on Wren's skills I made some dinner.
Eva was such a great help with the boys.
Eva: Hi William! Hi!! Aww, come here..
We all sat down to some dinner.

I took a nap on the couch, feeling physically drained from all the work.
Destiny: Hey sis.. can you read me a bedtime story?
Eva: For sure, sis!
Des waited patiently waiting in my bed for Eva to pick out a book.
Eva: Once apon a time..
It wasn't long before Des fell asleep.
Eva: Aw. Goodnight, Dessie.
I put Wren to sleep after finally finishing up his skills.
I went down to the library to relax for a bit.
I slept outside on the deck.
The day of Eva and Chasity's birthday, I called up Fort Starch Military.
Chasity: Hello, Chasity speaking.
Me: Chasity? Is that you, baby girl? Happy birthday!
Chasity: Mom! Im so sorry for my behavior.
Me: Chasity, I forgive you. Obviously this school was the right decision and it changed your behavior for the better. Honey, I'm ready for you to come home.
There was a long pause.
Chasity: Thank you.
When she got home, she looked like a different person. I pulled her into a hug.
Her hair was the natural color, she had washed off all her black make up off and changed into some appropriate clothes.
Me: Baby girl, don't you go scaring your momma like that again, you hear me?
Chasity smiled.
Chasity: Of course, mom.
I cleaned up the rest of the house in preparation for the girls to age up into YA.


Finally, it was time. I put a smile on my face although deep down my heart was breaking to see my little girls age up.
Eva aged up to be a gorgeous young lady who, aside from being a mother, wanted to become a CEO.
I caught Becky shedding a tear.. aww..
Chasity was beautiful. She hasn't figured out what she wants to do yet, but I know whatever she chooses she will be great at.
Eva hugged Wren and William one last time before moving out with her sister.

I made some pasta for me and the girls.

Halfway through dinner, the girls decided THEY wanted to age up!
Andrea became a lot more girly in her teen years. She grew up to be a real beauty.
Destiny was so pretty.
Becky was a real cutie, although she doesn't have the BEST sense of style.
I needed a break.. I collapsed in bed.
Of course, I didn't get to sleep a whole hour without one of the boys waking me..

I decided to just stay up eventually and feed the boys.


I went out to find the next baby daddy. Some of my challenge friends told me about a berry sim who was interested in the challenge..
Me: Hi! You must be Mason Berry. My name is Violet Chrys-
Mason: Oh, I know who you are! Im a huge fan! Here, why don't you come in?
Inside, he agreed to be part of my challenge, I explained to him the rules, the usual.

He was a little nervous and hesitant at first..
But eventually, I got a kiss out of him.
And another ;)
And you know what happens next.
At home, Andrea had a friend over.
Andrea: So, did you hear that Misty Lalonde is getting braces next tuesday?
They both giggled.


After dinner, the boys aged up. Wren is adorable! He kept his hair in a wild Mohawk.
Will was a cutie. He always wore his messy black hair in a dinosaur hat.
They went to bed afterwards.

I kind of sat awkwardly next to Andrea's friend.. lol..
I went to bed and she went home.
Andrea insisted on making breakfast. As usual, it was burnt.
Oh well, at least it didn't catch fire..
Nausea.

I made a proper breakfast for the kids.
I had to eat alone cause the kids went to school.
Will sat with Andrea.
I did chores. Of course, cleaning the toilet was one of them..
And I had to take a bath..
And fix the trash can thing..
And eat leftover pasta for lunch..
And make dinner.
And all of that in between nausea.
Also, Destiny was patronizing her brothers.
Me: Des! I don't need this right now! Go take a time out!
She sulked in the corner.
We had the grilled cheese I made for dinner.

I searched for a job for a bit.. I was tired of daycare, but I didn't find anything interesting.
I felt the baby kick!

I watched some TV with Wren.
Me: Wren, its late. Go to bed, okay, son?
Wren: Yes, momma..
So, Wren headed up to bed, and I crashed on the couch.
Andrea woke up in a crappy mood.
Bad mood or not, she had to look good for school!
And do her homework.

Wren had leftover sushi for breakfast, because of course, he wasn't patient enough to wait for waffles.

Someone booby trapped the lap top and scared poor Andrea to death! Probably not helping her mood..
Then the laptop broke, so I went to fixing it.
And tinkered with the stove.
Since the girls were straight A students, I let them have some friends over. Andrea chose her romantic interest, Adolfo Garland.
She started into his eyes..
And asked him to go steady!
He accepted, so I decided now would be a good time to age them up.
Woo!
Andrea kept the same hairstyle, she really was a cutie!
Destiny was the only one who kept her hairstyle.
Rebecca was a sweetheart.. really gorgeous.
I mopped up the kitchen.. pregnant or not, I get no help from the boys..
I also had to fix the dishwasher. To most people, this was an easy task. For me, it brought back a flood of memories of the day my 9th child, Ethan Chrysler died this way.
I shook it off and made the beds in the girls room.
Will stayed up late reading a book.
I decided to let him.. I missed having toddlers and all, but I really loved being able to sleep a full night.

On Saturday, Wren was smart enough to sleep in until 10:30, while Will got up early.
He loves the swings.
I thought about my berry babies! I was getting so big!

I cleaned the gross food from the fridge.

Though the kids had a proper breakfast, I helped myself to some ice cream.. pregnancy cravings..
I asked Wren to take out the trash.
Wren: Uugh.. fine..
I watched Kids TV in hopes of multiples.
I felt a sharp pain.. I wanted to see the ending of the episode but the baby had other plans..
Mason was at the hospital when I got there.
Mason: Oh god. Oh god. My first child. Oh god.
I tried to ignore him and stay calm, but it was kinda hard.
Introducing baby 43, Brianna Chrysler..
Baby 44, Angie Chrysler..
And baby 45, Amanda Chrysler!
You can gift me something here. Gifts are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I liked the line "I kind of sat awkwardly next to Andrea's friend..." I'm so happy for Violet, two of the triplets got their father's skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have all the luck. My sims almost NEVER end up with the berry skins. :(

    The face Wren pulled had me laughing really loud. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat: Lol, thanks! Yeah, I was hoping that most of them would get their daddy's skin!
    Destiny: Aww :( Keep trying :)! Lol, he really is a cutie, isn't he? Thanks for commenting!
    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, mine also hardly ever get their Father's skin-tone. Which is why I'm gonna go normal skinned for a while. I loved this post, congrats on triplets, adorable kids AND their Dad's skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skye: Thanks! I've already had blue and red babies now, so I think i'll take a break from crazy colors too.
    -Violet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!