Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Babies 48, 49 and 50: Halfway There, Folks!

 Every time I deliver a new baby, I feel a certain happiness, cradling my newborn child in my arms..
 I hold him close.. feeling my babies soft skin..

 The girls adore the boys.
 Its nice having a break once in a while.
 The next morning, I had some waffles for breakfast. The girls had already left for school.

 It was still pretty early, so the sun hadn't rose yet, but I headed out to meet the next baby daddy. I met this guy, his name was Tristan Heath.
 I gave him a kiss and he accepted to be a challenge father.
 I put my hands around his waist and smiled.
Me: Lets go.
 I heard the charm, then headed home, and he promised he would call. I doubted it, but I didn't pick a fight because the boys were aging up.
 Artie was such a cutie pie! He got his dad's black hair color and my skin color.
 Finn was a sweetheart. Unfortunately, he got the light sleeper trait, so he was up all the time.
 I played with Artie for a bit. He especially loved when I attacked him with 'The Claw'.

 I put the twins to bed after.
Nausea! What else is new?

 Later, I got a call from one of my close friends, Leela.
Leela: Umm.. are you alone?
I chuckle.
Me: Yeah..
Leela: Okay.. I really hate to be the bearer of bad news.. but..
She choked.
Me: Leela? Whats going on?
Leela: Vi.. Richard is dead.
There was a long silence.
 Me: WHAT?
I feel my face getting red and hot and the tears flooding my eyes..
Leela: Im so sorry Vi.. his body was found floating in the water by the beach..
 Me: He.. he drowned?
Leela: Thats what they think, anyway.
Me: How.. I.. I don't,, I d-don't unders-stand.. he.. h-he raised me.. he was the closest freakin' thing I had to a parent.. god d-damnit..
Leela: Viol-
I hung up.
 Tears filled my eyes.. I broke down.. I started to sob right then and there.
Me: Damn it, Richard!
 I look down at my feet.
Me: I can't believe this.. the closest thing I had to a god damn family is gone..
 I put my hand on my heart and felt the hot, salty tears roll down my cheeks.
 Me: Oh Richard.. why'd you have to do this to us.. damn it Richard..
I said between sobs.
 Angie heard me from upstairs, and started to sob.
Angie: I never even got to meet Uncle Richard...
 Amanda cried, too.
 I went to bed..
 I think the girls appreciated their brothers just a little more that day..
 Angie wouldn't stop crying..
 When I woke up, the first thing I did was cry..
 Angie came up to me.
Angie: Momma.. you never told us.
Me: Told you what, baby girl?
Angie: Why did we never meet grandmomma and poppa?
Me: Honey.. I don't know my daddy. He left before I was born. My momma died when I was 9. Ever since then, my big brother raised me.
 She hugged me tight.
Angie: That must of been horrible for you.. I'm so sorry, momma.. I love you.
 Me: Baby girl, I'm not going anywhere. You have nothing to worry about.
 I barfed a little more before aging up the girls.
 Bri was a cutie.. I can't wait to see what her kids look like.
 Amanda was gorgeous. I am very proud of her and everything she has accomplished. She wants to be a full time mother.
 Angie wants be a teacher.
 I rubbed my tummy, realizing I was pregnant with baby 48.
 They next day at Richard's funeral, all my kids from Neverglade were there.
 Will was happy to see me, though you could see the pain in his eyes.
 Chasity and Becky comforted each other.
 I was the most upset out of all of them.
 I cried and sat by his grave almost the whole day.
 Amanda was really upset about this whole thing.
 I ran up to Destiny and hugged her tight.
Me: Oh, baby girl..
 Angie tried to be tough and strong, but you could tell she was hurting just as much as me.
 I ran up the hill after the funeral, eager to get home and sleep.
 Instead of falling asleep, I lay on the couch with my eyes wide open, thinking about my childhood.
 The next day, I made some breakfast for myself.
 Then I watched some TV. The twins were aging up, so I bought them some birthday cakes and we had a celebration together.
 Finn was so handsome, with his long hair!
 I cried, just looking at them.. they both reminded me of Richard..
 Artie was a cutie. He kept his hair from when he was a toddler.
 The boys loved playing with the blocks.

 I made stu for supper.
 I ate by myself at the table.. most of my kids prefer to eat in the kitchen island.
 They boys were close friends, so they love hanging out together.
 I cried a little, even after dinner.
 I went to bed afterwards, and so were the boys.. we were all pretty tired.
 Finn slept on his back the whole night.
 Artie tosses and turns constantly!
 Artie woke up in the middle of the night and woke me up. He told me he had a dream with me in it.. there was a fire..
 And the grim reaper. I told him to go back to bed and it was just a nightmare, when secretly I was kinda worried..
 As I was making breakfast that morning when..
 Labor! Bring on the baby!
 My back hurt a lot more than usual..
 SPARKLES!
 Introducing baby 48, Santana Chrysler!
 I set Santana down, when I felt more contractions!
 Introducing baby 49, Tina Chrysler!
 Okay, this is insane. Is this actually happening? No. It can't be.
ITS BABY 50! Introducing baby 50, Mercedes Chrysler! (Named after Glee characters)
Authors note: OMG GUYS! Im at baby 50.. I can't believe this! Im halfway there already! 50 more to go.. thanks for reading! 
You can gift me something HERE. Gifts are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you've already made it to FIFTY children! YAY!!!

    It's so sad tha Richard died. At least Violet has her big family of children to comfort her, but it's still so sad. :(

    YAY! I can't wait for the other 50 children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat: Aha, thanks! I know, its crazy!
    I wanted to make a little twist to the story, something kind of sad.. but trust me, something bigger is going to happen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!