Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Babies 51 and 52: More Girls?

 I aged up the girls. First went Mercedes. She got her daddies hair color.
 Tina got her dads hair color, too.
 Santana got my hair color.
 I got straight to teaching the girls their skills.
 Okay, potty training is officially my least favorite skill to teach.. gross.
 That evening, I got a call from Damian Monroe.
Damian: Hey, Violet!
Me: Hey, Damian. Whats up?
Damian: I wanna be the daddy of baby 51.
 Me: Oh, sure! I'll be there in half an hour.
 The boys headed to bed.
 I put the girls to bed before heading over to Damian's.



 I sat down next to Damian. I forgot he was a vampire! Its been a while since I had a vampire baby.
 I stretched out my arm and slowly put it around his shoulder.
 He looked over and smiled at me.
 I gave him some roses.
 He pulled me into a kiss and we headed upstairs.
 I heard a lullaby!
 When I got home, I snuggled with Santana.
 Finn loved to play on his swing set.

 The boys went to bed.
 I was exhausted, so I went to bed too.
 I woke up in the middle of the night and ran down the hallway to vomit.
 Bleh.
 That morning, I made some waffles for breakfast.

 Bleh.
 The girls aged up. Tina was my little girly girl. She loved pink and flowers.
 Santana grew up to be a tomboy.
 So did Mercedes.
 I vomited again. Why am I vomiting so much?

 I made hamburgers for lunch.  Everyone loved it.

 I collected the dishes.
Me: How was it, girls?
Santana: Delicious!
 Then the boys worked on their homework.
 I felt a kick!
 Soon enough, Tina was the only one left up other then the boys and I, so I sent her to bed.


 The boys aged up. Finn was really cute. He kept his long hair.
 Artie was very handsome.
 I watched some TV after the boys headed to bed.
 Well, Artie slept on the couch, but whatever.

 In the morning, I started making breakfast.
 I ate alone while the kids all ate at the dining table.
 Finn was a great help with the dishes.
 I cleaned the house..



 Then I watched some Cookin' Cable.
 I told Artie to do his homework when they got home.
 Then I made some salad for dinner.
 Everyone sat together.

 Artie did the dishes this time.
 Tina loved to preside over the royal court.


 I fell asleep on my bed.
 Saturday morning, I woke up to Finn already starting breakfast.
 The waffles actually turned out well. Every other time my teens cook, it usually ends in the house on fire, but this time they were delicious.

 After breakfast I read a pregnancy book.
 Tina is ALWAYS doing this! Lol!
 Santana loves the water slide, though shes still in her pajamas..
 Oh! The contractions start suddenly, but this time I'm smiling.. I guess after doing this 50 times you get used to it..
 Tina was freaking out.


 I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Introducing baby 51, Kathryn Chrysler!
 As I set Kat down, I felt more contractions!
Introducing baby 52, Laura Chrysler!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!