Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Babies 38, 39 and 40: A New Home

 First and foremost, I accidentally deleted all my CC so I had to change my hairstyle AGAIN! Oh well, I had bad cc anyway..
 And the girls aged up! Chasity was so cute! Look at her little freckles!
The strange blonde gene strikes again! Little Eva with her blonde hair and blue eyes.. so cute!
 I got a call from my best friend, Leela. I slowly walked inside while chatting away.
 Leela: Violet! This is urgent! We need to get you out of the area, immediately!
 Me: What? Why? I love Riverview! I was born here!
 Leela: Look, Violet. Angry crowds of people have been protesting your challenge! And while you have many loyal fans, its just not safe to stay here, for you or Eva, or Chasity. You understand, right?
 I sighed. Me: I guess so. For the safety of my kids. But where can I go?
I paused briefly.
 A light bulb went off!
Me: I got it! A small, cute little town called Neverglade!
Leela: Thats perfect. You have a week to pack your things. I'll be there to pick you up then, and I'll design and build a gorgeous house for you! Bye!
 A week later, Leela picked me up and I said my final goodbyes to Riverview. It took a few hours to get there and the girls were fussy the whole way, but when we pulled into the long driveway of a gorgeous mansion, it made the trip worth while. Leela helped me unpack the boxes then went to unpack her own house that she had bought in Neverglade.
 A shot of the backyard.
 I tickled Chasity.
Me: Do you like your new house, baby girl?
 I put the girls in their cribs then went to explore the house.

There were already 3 expensive cars waiting for us at the house when we arrived.

Theres a gorgeous kitchen with all new appliances and high chairs.
In front of the kitchen there is a sitting area with a dining room off to the side.
There is 1 bathroom downstairs.
Here there is a place where the kids can play on their computers, do homework, or read a book.
Down the hall there is a livingroom with a bran new flat screen tv and stereo.
There is also a library, where the kids can quietly read or do homework.
In the backyard, there is a beautiful deck and pool with a waterslide for the kids.
Next to the pool there is a trampoline and swingset.
Upstairs, there is a boys room with 3 beds and plenty of toys.
The girls room has 4 beds, lots of wall decor, a toy box, 2 teddy bears and a doll house.
In between the boys and girls rooms there is a bathroom.
Theres another bathroom down the hall.
Then theres the nursery, which has 3 cribs and lots of toys to play with.
In the master bedroom there is a double bed, a beside table and table lamp, along with a dresser and a mirror.
A man moved in to the mansion next door so I decided to go say hello. His name was Tyke.
It didn't take long for me to give him a kiss and invite him to be part of the challenge.
I pulled him into a kiss and as the sun set led him over to the hot tub.
I heard a lullaby!
At home, both the girls were sleeping, so I was kinda surprised because usually, the babysitter does a shitty job of taking care of my kids so I have to come home early.
I fell asleep nearly as soon as I got home.
The next morning, I fed the girls some breakfast.
Then fed myself.
Aww! Look at the her adorable face! Aww, my baby girl.. Eva, you are so cute!
Chasity, baby doll, look at you! Your so pretty :)
I ate some waffles before teaching the girls their skills. I only had until tomorrow to finish before they aged up!
Time to walk, Chasity!
I took a break for a minute to look for a job. These bills weren't going to pay themselves! I applied as a babysitter- the girls were gonna be aging up soon, so while they were at school I could take care of some other peoples kids.
I continued with Chasity.
She learned the skill in no time!
Me: Good girl, sweetie!
Then I taught Eva next. She learned in no time, too!
Gross, nausea!
Before I knew it, i was pregnant.
I put the girls in bed.
I started teaching Chasity to talk.
Then Eva.
Me: Good girl, honey!
It took from 9 AM to 7 PM, but I finally finished teaching the girls their skills and they were ready to age up.
Aww! Is Chasity not the cutest thing ever?
Eva was absolutely gorgeous! She will surely be a stunner when she's older.
I watched some TV; really hoping for triplets!
The girls headed off to bed.
Around midnight, Eva got up, ate some waffles, and went back to bed. 0.o
That morning, I made some pancakes.

Chasity was obviously hungry!
While Chasity ate, Eva read a book in the library.
Chasity of course had icecream for breakfast- its become a 'thing' with my kids lately.
I couldn't help but tear up at the sight of my girls going to their first day of school!
:)
I watched TV for the day.. there was really nothing to do while the girls were gone..
I made some dinner at around 5; the girls had asked for Goopy Carbonara!
Everyone loved it. Eva chose to sit at the island, while Chasity and I sat at the table.
I was just about to put away the Goopy Carbonara after dinner when my water broke. The girls freaked out.
Me: Ooooh! G-girls.. put away.. the food.. and do.. OW! The dishes.. *huff huff*
I got dressed and rushed to the hospital.
Thankfully, I scared the girls enough with me going into labor and all. They actually put the food away and did the dishes!
I left with a carrier! Yipee!
I ran up the driveway with the sense someone was watching me..
Thank god it was just Tyke.
So, I pulled out of the carrier baby 38, Adrianne Chrysler..
Baby 39, Destiny Chrysler..
And baby 40, Rebecca Chrysler!

4 comments:

  1. It's sad that Violet and her family had to leave but there new house is so BIG! Chasity and Eva are super cute and congrats on triplets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! Well, I was kind of bored of Riverview, and I thought Neverglade would be the perfect place for them to move. They probably wont move again until I get Pets, then I'm going to move them into the town that comes with that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome!
    I love it soo much(:
    I'm just getting started with mine, and I find it very hard to get everyone fed and so on, since i'm a first time sims player. I'm trying to just start with 50 kids so far, and i'm going to age up everyone of my 4 so far before i leave for my dads! Keep it coming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie: Thanks! Haha! Good luck with your challenge! See you at school! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!