Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Babies 46 and 47: You Were Born This Way!

 Everyone in the household had a birthday, so I had lots of pictures to take. Amanda went first.
 Will was such a handsome boy. I was very proud of him!
 Wren was a great athlete. He loved sports and even joined the football team at school.
 Angie was the only one who got all my genetics, besides looking a little like her daddy in the face.
 Bri was the only one who got all her daddies genetics! Look at that hair! :)
 After all the birthdays, I was really tired so I took a nap.
 I guess instead of my plan of relaxing my eyes for a few minutes I actually ended up sleeping through the night, so I got straight to teaching the girls to walk in the morning.
 Later on, I got a call from Eva. She called me very often, always telling me how she thinks her boyfriend will propose!
 Will was a great help with the housework. He was always willing to lend a helping hand!
 Wren was more interested in the girls. He really loves taking care of them!


 I finished up the girls' skills the next day.
 Me: C'mon Angie! You can do it!
I cheered her on.
 After school, Will decided to go over to his friend's house.
 There house was gorgeous.. I'm jealous!
 Will was getting really friendly with Mickey.. aww, they're so cute together :3

 The girls had birthdays again! Bri was such a cutie pie!
 Angie kept her hair in a bun. She was very sophisticated.
 Amanda was the tomboy of the three.
 When will got home, he surprised me by running into my arms.
Will: Ma..
 He burst into tears.
Me: Will! Whats wrong, baby?
Will: Ma.. I.. I think..
 I cried on my shoulder.
Me: What is it, baby? You can tell me.
Will: I.. I think I'm.. I think I'm gay.
 Me: Oh, Will.. that doesn't change my opinion about you. I still love you just the same!
Will: Thanks, Ma.
He sniffed.
 Me: No problem, baby! Besides, you were born this way!
He laughed at my reference to Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way'.
Will: I love you, ma.
Me: I love you too, baby!
 Back to cleaning. I started with the bathrooms.. pretty much everything on the upper floor's washroom needed to be cleaned.


 Now to downstairs!
 And the dishes need to be done..
 And who could forget about making the beds?
 I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep before my head even hit the pillow.
 I guess I slept through the night again.. my cell woke me up around 8. It was Eva calling again.
 Will sat with Brianna on the first day. How sweet! :)
 More dishes had to be done when I got up.. surprise surprise!
 Later, I headed out to meet a potential father for the challenge.
 So, I met this guy named Kristopher Grady.
Me: Hi! Im Vio-
Kristopher: I know, I know. Violet Chrysler. Look, I wanna be a part in your challenge. Call me Kris. Now, lets get this over with, I have a meeting in an hour..
I was a little confused about why Kris even wanted to be a part in the challenge, but I accepted anyway.
 I kissed him and we went inside.
 Well, not before we made out.. lol. Then, we went inside to do business, and then I left like it had never happened.

 At home, my boys were aging up.
Will: Ma! Your home! Birthday time!
Were the first words I heard as soon as I walked in the door.
 Will didn't look much different. Same hair, same brands of clothes, same Will.
 Wren was next. Angie was sitting on the bed shouting: Go big bro! Woo!
 Lol, look at that face! Wren turned out to be quite the ladies man.
 After the boys moved out, I headed to bed.
 In the morning, Angie and Amanda were the first ones up.
 I fixed the dish washer.. of course, the stupid thing was broken again..
 Then vomited. What a great start to the day!
 Then I had to fix the trash thingy.
 And I threw up again!
 And then I upgraded the dishwasher to unbreakable.. lets hope this works.
 Finally, I got a call from Chasity. What a morning.
 I read a book for a while before the girls got home from school.
 Amanda was the first to approach me.
Amanda: Momma, why do us kids have to do homework? Its not like we sit around doing nothing all day at school..
 Me: Honey, homework is important. Believe me, you'll appreciate it when your older.
Thats what my big brother Richard had once told me when I was only a bit older than Amanda.

 That evening, the girls and I went for a swim.
 Well, Bri kinda fell in.. LOL
 Halfway through, I felt a kick.. im pregnant!
 Then I had a hold breath contest.
 I won!
 Okay, maybe I shouldn't have fist pumped yelling: I won! I won! Woo!
..Im competitive, okay?
 I got out, and then Angie started to drown.. so she got out too.
 She cried for a little out of shock.. of course blocking the ladder as Bri started to drown behind her..
 Eventually they got out, and Amanda was the only one left.
Amanda: Wow.. you guys are such chickens!
 Bri: You weren't the one literally drowning, sis.
 The girls fell asleep on the porch.. cute :)
 In the morning, I found even more dishes.. great.. don't these kids know how to pick up after themselves?
 I watched some TV in hopes of multiples.
 Then I gussied up and got into my formal wear. I'm going to a party for the first time in months!

 I talked to Chasity there.
 Of course, the girls sneaked some birthday cakes and aged up behind my back! Brianna is still lovely as ever.
 Amanda was much more girly as a teenager.
 Angie was very pretty and is never afraid to share her opinion.
 Back at the party, I caught up with Will.
 Will: Wow, Ma! Your getting so big!
 Then I danced for hours!
 Weew!
 When I got home, I almost immediately flopped on the couch and fell asleep.
 Luckily, the girls were all sleeping.
 Except for Bri, who was up late on the computer.
 Back to the normal chores.. the next day, I worked my butt off around the house. Beds made: Check.
 Tub cleaned: Check.
 Toilet scrubbed: *Gag* Check.
And so on.
 I finally managed to catch a break and read my book for a bit.


 I couldn't resist.. I started dancing!LOL I took like a million pictures of this but deleted a whole bunch of them..












 When the girls got home, they danced, too.


 And I got a visit from Rebecca!
 Just as she walked in, I went into labor! I took this as an opportunity to teach the girls a health lesson.. LOL! Well, here it goes, my first home birth..
 Ooh! Sparkles! xD
 *I used names from my fav show.. I can't wait for the season premier..* Welcome baby 46, Finn Chrysler!
 Just as I set down Finn, the pain returned!
Welcome also, baby 47, Artie Chrysler!
You can gift me something here. Gifts of all sizes are appreciated. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love Bri's hair!!! I wish more of my sim's babies got their father's hair. :(

    I loved the dancing photos, sims have such an interesting style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat: Lol, thanks! Im glad Bri got her daddy's hair, too! :D
    Lol yeah, i kinda love the way they dance.. its funny at times, and at others its like awesome.. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!