Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Bachelorette Party

 Friday morning, Mark pulled me into a loving kiss first thing.
Mark: So, you know what you need?
Me: What?
Mark: A bachelorette party. I took it upon myself to invite some of your friends and daughters over, and set up a party area downstairs..
I couldn't help but give him another kiss.
Me: You are the BEST, Mark. I love you so much! And, guess what? I have a surprise for YOU!
Mark: Should I be scared?
I laughed.
Me: I'm going to pick up a dog for the kids tomorrow! I don't know when, I just know it's going to happen!
Mark: On our wedding day?
Me: What better time to get a pet for the kids than the day we eternally bond eachother by our love?
Mark just laughed and nodded.
 I took out Darry for a ride in his stroller after lunch. He was the type of kid who couldn't get enough of the outdoors. If he wasn't sleeping or eating, he was outside, and if he wasn't outside, he was sleeping or eating or very unhappy.
 I ended up taking him to the library, where I set him down in the kids section to play with some toys while I  did some research on wedding venues. I found some really nice ones, but I was keen on having our wedding at the beach by the sunset, although I wasn't totally sure on how Mark would take it.
 When we got home, Soda was begging Mark to age up, and since Mark had a special place for Soda in his heart and was always giving Soda what he wanted, he agreed.
 My baby boy all grown up- its Soda Chrysler. He's so handsome, but always tired or hungry, and begs me on a daily basis for a TV or his on car- yeah, not happening, son.
 After dropping of Darry at home and putting the other toddlers to bed I went to the next baby daddy's house and just as soon as I kissed him I was already leaving.
 The next morning, Soda invited this girl over, and I may have accidentally 'overheard' their conversation.
Soda: Hey, um.. I was wondering if you would maybe want to go to prom with me?
The girl squeeled.
Girl: Soda! Yes! Of course I will!
 In return, she got some pink roses, and she left. Soda is growing up too fast! :'(
 Then, I aged up Marcia, Cherry and Darrel.  These three were the cutest, funniest, bubbliest, cheeriest bunch of kids you'd ever meet. I couldn't stop taking pictures of them.
(Left to right: Darry, Cherry, Marcia)
 Marcia is a spitting image of Hadley. I'm so excited to see what she looks like when she gets older.
 Cherry and Soda got along really well. They were always giggling and laughing and telling jokes and secrets, and I could never separate those two.

 Of course, Mark couldn't get enough of Soda either. They had a particularly special bond. Soda is definitely a family favorite in the Chrysler household, and before I could even blink Mark was teaching my baby boy to drive.
 They took my van, which I was not happy about, considering Soda was a speed demon and went about 100 mph in a 60 zone.
Mark: WOAH! Slow down, son!
Soda just laughed and went faster. Sweet jesus..
 Soda was really a sweet boy, though. He was always helping out around the house when I needed him too, so I could actually have a little alone time.
 LOL, Mark loves the pinball machine, which makes a huge lineup behind him from the kids.
 In the morning, I was doing some dishes when I started showing. Baby 79, here I come!

 I called up Skye, Hadley, Destiny, Amber, Calista and some of my daughters to make sure they were still coming tonight. It was going to be great!
 Right before the party started, Soda aged up and moved on. He was really handsome, and ended up moving out with that girl he went to prom with.
 Mark took the triplets out to dinner as the guests arrived. First to strut in was the one, the only Skye Everard! She is so pretty, and even though she's having some issues right now she took the time to show up.
 Next was my daughter, Syri.
 Then the beautiful Amber Lights showed up!
 Then these two gorgeous ladies came in together, Calista Smith and Hadley Reed-Pope.
 Next up was the legendary Destiny Rose!
 My purple daughter Paisley also came!
 Sophia loves to party, so she wasn't just about to miss out on this!
 Skye and Syri got along really well. They started chatting away immediately, probably because they have the same hair color.
 I danced with Hadley, who was a pretty good dancer, so it was hard to compare to her.
 My daughter Della came a little late but started grooving almost instantaneously!
 Hadley and I danced the night away. It was like we were in sync with eachother or something..
 Calista didn't hesitate to call up these country style party dancers!

 Paisley didn't wait to jump on the first one.
 When Hadley went to go get a snack from the buffet table, and since I was a little soused, I started to club dance right then and there..
 Skye and Della were quick to join me. Afterwards the drinks kept on coming and I kept on getting a little more dizzy with each sip until the world around me went black and the last thing I felt was my head hitting the coffee table really hard...
 When I woke up, I had a massive headache, but I was in my regular clothes and on my bed, and everyone was gone.
 It took me a minute to convince myself to get out of bed, but when I did I found Mark downstairs making breakfast. I approached the sink to clean up some of last nights glasses and dishes.
Me: Ouuuu... my head.. what happened?
Mark: Jesus, Chrysler! I've never seen you so tipsy..
Me: Damn, really? Were are the kids? The other challenge mothers?
Mark: We got home pretty late, so the kids are still in bed. The other moms were all on the floor too, so I woke them up and kicked them out.
I laughed and then quickly drew my hand to my head.
Me: Crap.. Mark, do you have an Advil or something for my head? I haven't had a hangover like this in months.. probably longer..
 I walked to the kitchen table and opened my laptop. I looked at a CNN news broadcast about a high speed chase while Mark pulled the waffles out of the oven.
Mark: Do you want one, honey?
Me: Yes please..
 After taking an Advil, a few big sips of water, and cleaning my dishes and the sink, it suddenly came to my realization that tomorrow wasn't ONLY Christmas day.
I ran up and kissed Mark as soon as he walked in.
Mark: What was that for?
Me: We're getting married.

THANKS FOR READING!!
I'm really sorry if your challenge mom wasn't in this post, but im pretty sure i got just about everyone!
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=penguinstyle9

6 comments:

  1. I have issues at the moment? o.O You people should tell me these things.

    But other than that, I loved the post. It was funny and happy and funny. And I can't wait till I have Skye and Erik get married, so then I can have one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye: I meant, like, your game XD
    Thanks! i can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah. Okay then. And I'm glad you're excited. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the party! There are so many challenge mothers getting married, it's so awesome!!!!

    ~Catlover800 aka Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I know, right? Thanks! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!