Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Babies 80 and 81: The Wedding

It was late, about 5:30, and Christmas Eve was almost over. I had just slipped into my silk white wedding gown, done my makeup, and finished my hair. I studied myself in the mirror for a long time. 'This is it..' I thought to myself.
Around 6 PM I arrived at the venue in a separate car from Mark. When we arrived, he ran up to me and smiled.
Mark: Violet.. wow.. you look.. wow...
I laughed.
Me: I'll take that as a compliment.
Mark: You just look.. amazing. You are the most beautiful woman i've ever met.
I blushed bright red as he stared into my eyes.
Mark: So, are you ready to become Violet Watson?
I had decided to take Mark's last name instead of using a hyphen because our last name would've been really long otherwise. Violet Chrysler-Watson doesn't sound right.
The guests sat down in their seats. Its kinda dark, but if you look closely you can spot:
-Saylor bawling his eyes out
-Destiny
-Calista
-Skye
-Amber
-Rafael
-Hadley
-Sophia
We exchanged our rings and said our vows, and in the blink of an eye we shared our first kiss as husband and wife.
The crowd cheered, clapped and cried as we held eachother in our arms. Okay, maybe I cried a little too.

We put our arms around eachother and I knew he was the one.
Me: I love you, Mr. Watson.
Mark: I love you more, Mrs. Watson.
The crowd of my close friends and children we're ecstatic, cheering and hooting loudly.
We cut the wedding cake, and shared a night full of kisses, laughs, love and friends all together.



(Okay, this is kinda random, but I saw this random wild horse trotting along the sidewalk casually in the background and thought it was pretty funny XD)
Me: Mark! Ouuu! I love you so much!
He just smiled, and kissed me like he had never before.

When we got home, this adorable stray dog was sleeping outside my house. I felt really bad for it and wanted to let it in, but Mark refused because we're getting our own dog in a few hours and that dog could be vicious and harmful to my-our-kids.
HOW SWEET IS HE?!?!?
Eventually Mark pulled me away from the dog and locked our bedroom door. We had an intimate night together as husband and wife, with no disturbances from the kids.

When I went downstairs on Christmas morning, the kids were already up and eating, so I decided to tell them the big news.
Me: Kids, I have an announcement.
Cherry: OH MY GOSH, ARE WE GETTING A FREE TRIP TO HAWAII FOR CHRISTMAS?!
Marcia: Yeah! That'd be so cool!
Me: Didn't you already open all your other gifts? Why would be going to Hawaii?
Cherry: Well..
Me: Nevermind. Kids, we're getting a dog! And while we're at it, you can each have a small pet of your choice for your rooms. Merry Christmas!
The kids were SO happy. They didn't stop talking about it ALL morning.. what should we name it? Is it a girl or a boy? What kind of pet should we get for our rooms?
I took the kids online and showed them a selection of pets for sale. The girls ended up choosing a parrot named Loonie and the boys chose a womrat (I guess its like a hamster) named Gibson, and we all decided on the name Ripley for the puppy.

So, I called up the people for the bird and the 'womrat', ordered them, and before I knew it they were in my house.
This is Loonie. Marcia and Darry love him SO much, its creepy..
Then theres this 'womrat', Gibson. Cherry really likes Gibson, and she's always playing with him.
And finally, Ripley. He is THE cutest thing ever. Ripley is just a puppy and TINY, but I think he's a big dog so will surely get bigger. I may not seem like it but I really love big dogs.
Marcia playing with Loonie. Loonie is really friendly, but bites on occasion.
I made dinner alongside Ripley as he ate. He is the cutest wittle thing..
DAMN! Ripley, not the couch, boy!
Me: RIPLEY WATSON!
Me: Ripley, if you're going to chew up my furniture, then you can go live outside in the doghouse..
Here are the triplets aged up. Marcia is a spitting image of Hadley and really grasping her country roots.
Cherry is still bubbly as ever. She's friendly, cheery, positive, but can be pretty bitchy on those hormonal days my teenage girls seem to be prone for.
Then, theres Darry. He's pretty popular at school, makes average grades, decent looks.. he's wonderfully average, and I wouldn't want him any other way. :)
Ripley resorted to chewing on his chew toys. Good boy, Ripley!
My ever expanding stomach was bringing Mark overwhelming joy and, to me, overwhelming back pain. I still let Mark coo over it 24/7, though.
I ended up having to age up the kids early cause of a few minor setbacks, so here they are. Ladies and gentlemen, Marcia, the carbon copy of Hadley.
Darrel, the handsome young man bound for success,
And Cherry, a bubbly yet impatient genius just waiting to make her mark on scientific history.
That night, Mark started freaking out at like, 1 AM. I guess he can predict when I'm going to have my baby before I do, because moments later, contractions hit hard and i'm pushing out more babies..
Eventually I delivered baby 80, Russell Watson,
And baby 81, Zerra Watson.
19 to go!
Thanks for reading, guys :)  Merry Christmas!
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=penguinstyle9

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Violet! The wedding was beautiful, I'm glad Calista and the other challenge mothers got to see it.

    Lol, those random horses. :D

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat: Thanks!
    Well, it just wouldn't be the same without all of the other challenge mom's there.
    They've been popping up a lot lately, but I'm yet to find any unicorns or raccoon or deer.
    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Congrats on your marriage! Her dress was beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire: Yay! Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it. I'll check out your blog for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, the wedding was precious! And so are the pets! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!