Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Babies 73, 74, and 75: Heartache

(Warning: This chapter contains explicit language. If you're not comfortable with swear words, then you can skip over those parts ^-^)
 Over the course of the next few weeks, Oliver and I started to, slowly but surely, drift apart. He was barely even in the house anymore, and when he was, it was in a different room than me and preferably the kids. I knew something was up. It was obvious we needed a serious talk, but I decided to lay off the subject for a while so I didn't make things worse.
 I passed the time playing with my lovely baby girls. My kids always made me feel a million times better.
 Me: I love you, Syri. Do you love mama?
Syri: *Giggles* Wuv! Ya!
Me: Good girl, honey!
 I set Syri down in the swing downstairs. Sophia was already sleeping already as she was very easy to put down for naps but Syri of course was very difficult to get to sleep.
 She slowly dosed off as the swing rocked her back and forth. I cooed and tickled her as she fell asleep, unable to keep my hands off of my sweet baby girl.
 Syri was asleep in no time. Thank sim God for baby swings!
 My relationship with Oliver went into a downwards spiral. Before long, he was only in the house for meals and rarely to sleep. When he was here to sleep it was on the couch. I couldn't take it much longer. I decided then and there that I was going to talk to him that day.
 I finished up the housework after lunch with one thing on my mind- Oliver Barker. A sweet, polite, handsome young man with light brown hair and the cutest outfit you'd ever see on a guy. A casual, down to earth man who I could talk to for hours and he would listen the entire time. A man who loves my kids and I more than anything... right?
Hot, salty tears rolled down my cheeks. Hes isn't the man I fell in love with at the grocery store on a warm summer afternoon. Hes not even close.
 I put Sophia in the stroller and walked to the local park where I heard Oliver would be today. I played out how i'm going to confront him in my head over a  million and one times, and always ended it with him understanding and us being okay- which I knew wouldn't happen.
 At the park, I was delighted to see Charlie, Calista, Saylor and Della all at the park chilling out together.

Olivers kids.
 I sat down on the bench and rocked Sophia in my arms, waiting to spot Oliver. Any day now..

 Oliver emerged from the bathroom a minute later. He started walking towards me with a huge, goofy, loving grin on his face- THATS my Oliver, I thought. I sighed with relief.
My stomach churned with regret as I suddenly realized Oliver wasn't looking at me.. he didn't even NOTICE me.. he walked right past me.. and straight to someone else.
I looked over my shoulder and almost puked.
Amber.
 Amber: Hey, Oliver! Long time no see!
Oliver: I know, right? Its so great to see you!
 Amber laughed.
Amber: So, what've you been up to?
Oliver: Oh, you know.. busy with.. erm.. work.
Amber: I know how it is.. work is killing me lately.
 The sun set early as winter was approaching, but Oliver and Amber chatted for a long time, just like we used to. Things got really out of hand when Oliver started to FLIRT with her. Does he even realize that Amber is my daughter?
Oliver: So, baby.. wanna take this to my place?
Amber: Umm... Oliver, I don't think thats a good idea. We're not even dating yet..
Oliver: Come on, babe! Whats the harm?
He inched closer to her and with every passing second I wanted to claw his throat out.
 Amber: Please, Oliver...
Oliver backed her up against the wall and pinned her.
Oliver: Come here...
Amber: Oliver, get off me.. this isn't funny...
 Oliver: Fine, loosen up..
He handed her purple flowers.
Amber: Uh, thanks..
Oliver: Now come on.. give Oliver a kiss!
Amber: Stop it, Oliver!
 Amber: Get.. off!
She struggled against his strong body as he roughly shoved her towards the wall.
Oliver: Dont struggle, baby..
Amber: Stop! Stop it!
Oliver shoved his lips roughly against hers.
Me: Thats ENOUGH!
 I sobbed into the palms of my hands before looking up at the man I once loved with hurt, pleading eyes.
Me: How could you? You... you.. bastard! You lying, cheating, filthy bastard!
Oliver: I can explain...
Me: With my own DAUGHTER? What the hell is wrong with you?
Oliver: Wait-what?
 Oliver: I didn't know, I swear to God!
Me: I don't.. *sob* I don't care. Stay away from my kids and stay away from ME.
 Oliver: Wait.. don't do this. Please.
I saw pure, real remorse in his eyes but I didn't care. The rage burning inside of me was ten times more powerful than any apology.
Me: Just... Just don't. Don't ever speak to me again.
 Oliver: Stop! This is too much..
Me: Oh really? Its too much?
I slapped him. across the face.
 He rubbed his cheek and looked up at me with sad, puppy dog eyes.
I felt more tears fall uncontrollably across my face, but I ignored it.
Me: Oliver.. just.. please...
Oliver: Just what? What the hell do you want me to do?
Me: I- I don't know.. Oliver.. please. Don't make this any harder than it has to be.. we can go our separate ways..
Oliver: Go our separate ways? After every fucking thing I've done for you and your kids?
I looked at me in a way that made chills run down my spine. And then.. he hit me.
I was stunned.. silent.
Oliver: Oh my.. God.. Violet.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hit you.. damn it..
I was genuinely scared of this man.
 Me: Thats IT! Never come near me or any one of my family members ever again or I swear to God..
Oliver: I'm so.. so sorry.. please.. I didn't mean too..
Me: No, no more apologies, Oliver. We are THROUGH.
 Oliver: Please.. Violet..
Me: Shove it.
 Oliver was silent. I was silent. Olivers.. kids.. damn it! The kids!
I slowly realized what I had done.. what my kids had just seen.
 Me: You have done everything to me.. ruined your own kids lives.. what more could you want? Goodbye, Oliver.
I cried as I walked to the car.
Its over.
 Oliver: Fine! You know what? Fuck you! And your bratty ass kids!I don't need you or them! I have women lining up at my door, so just LEAVE!

 Oliver: Why, Violet? I will always love you..

 Rafael sure made a handsome teenager! I'm glad I aged him up.
 Rafael: Mom, you don't need that jerk. He doesn't deserve you.
Me: Aww.. thanks, sweetie. I think you're right.
 I fixed the appliances around the the house quickly before checking in on the babies.
 I just love playing with them in the swing!
 Everything I did reminded me of.. him. I can't believe this.. its still surreal to me. I climbed on my bed one afternoon to recollect my thoughts.
 I lay down and cried, and cried, and cried. I needed to let it all out.
 Rafael at prom.. he looked really handsome. I don't know what I would have done without this sweet young man. Even though he was going stag, any girl would have been lucky to have him.
 The next baby daddy, who I soon discovered was named Deidra, was having complications sending his 'manly fluids' to me, so I went over to his house to do it the old fashioned way.
After we finished, you'd never guessed who showed up; Oliver.
I was getting re-dressed when I heard his voice.
Oliver: Where is she? I know shes here, man!
Deidra: Back off, dude..
Oliver: This is NOT cool..
Oliver punched Deidra in the face.
Deidra: What the hell?
Oliver: Let me in there!
Deidra: Fine...
 Oliver: Oh God.. this can't be good..
 In Deidra's room, I braced myself, stood up straight, and held my head high as I strolled out.
Me: Thanks, Deidra! See you later!
Oliver: V-Violet? We need.. we need to talk.
 Deidra: Lay off of her..
Oliver: Did I ask you?
 I walked out quickly to avoid any drama, but I felt extreme guilt because I could hear Oliver beating Deidra from down the road.


 When I got home, I aged up the girls. I needed some lovable toddlers to get my mind off of Oliver.
 Syri was so pretty. She got most of her dads features.
 Sophia got her dads hair color too, but you can't really see it under her adorable little hat.

 As I was cleaning up dinner that night, I got a text on my cell. When I looked at it, it said this:

To: Violet Chrysler
From: Oliver Barker


Hey Violet.. its me. We really need to talk. I'm so depressed and lonely without you.. I regret ever mistake I ever made with you. I love you.


-Oliver
 I closed my eyes, pressed 'delete',  and turned off my phone. I've had enough of this constant harassment from that man.
 As I did the dishes, I thought to myself, at least tonight can't get any worse.
 Wrong. The sink broke and something snapped inside of me and I flipped out.. Luckily the kids were all in bed.
 I went upstairs and had the first signs of pregnancy, which I was thankful for. I can't wait to bring baby 73 into this world.
 I finally got a hold of myself and mopped up the puddle and fixed the sink. I had a hot cup of coffee afterwards and felt so much better. I was glad this whole thing with Oliver was finally over.
 The next morning, Rafael and I teamed up and fed both of the girls in their high chairs and I made some breakfast. Go team! XD
 A call from Oliver in the morning? Of course. I decided to answer, but only to tell him to STOP calling.
 Me: Hello?
Oliver: Violet- thank God. I need to hear the sound of your beautiful voice! I miss you!
Me: Stop calling, Oliver! I told you to stay out of my life- don't make me call the police!
Oliver: Wait! I love-
 I cut him off by hanging up. That was the hardest thing i've ever had to do...
 The babies in their swings always cheered me up.. Sophia is just the cutest thing ever..
 I took a nap to get my mind off of this stressful morning. I need a spa day... :S
 Aww! Its always easy to get the toddlers to bed in that lovely, amazing baby swing that saved my life..
 Amber invited me to a party, and since I couldn't be mad at my own daughter for this especially since she didn't know I was dating Oliver, I decided to go. I changed into this dress and was about to do my hair when I felt the oh-so-well-known baby kick. Dang, now I can't wear my dress!
 I changed into these clothes, which aren't to bad either, but I'm gonna miss my dress...
 When I arrived, Amber immediately noticed my bump, although (if at all) i'm barely showing.
Amber: Hey, ma! I can see your pregnant again!
I laughed.
Me: You've got that right!
 The party crawled to a close around 9:30 so I took the opportunity to head home and sleep a full night.
 The next morning, It was all on me to take care of the twins. Super mom!
 Theres always dishes to be done in the Chrysler household. If you ever come over to my house, you'll know!
 Oh, great. Rafael woke up in one of those extra hormonal moods today.
 I talked to Lida for a bit on the phone. It was a refreshing change from all of Olivers annoying texts.
 The babies were aging up today! I was so happy!
 Oliver stepped in, uninvited, scowled at my kids, saw me and my pregnant stomach, I looked at him, and then he stormed out with THIS look on his face. What was that? God..
 Sophia is adorable.. she is so colorful and happy, and not to mention beautiful.
 Syri is more of the tomboy. She loves to play outside and is a big sports fan.
 Is it just me, or are all the sinks/showers/dishwashers constantly breaking in my house? I think its time for an upgrade..
 I spent the day with Syri and Sophia, playing outside on the slides and teeter totter. Believe it or not, Sophia can bring me all the way up on the teeter totter! What a strong girl!
 Syri loved the slide. She is kinda a loner, and likes to play isolated on the slide.
 Rafael chose to do his homework instead of join in on the fun. I was proud of him and all, but he seemed a little uptight.
 That night, I grilled some hotdogs for us as a perfect end to a perfect day.
 We all enjoyed a delicious meal in the dining room.
 We all went to bed with warm, fuzzy feelings in our stomachs, full bellys, and happy thoughts. It was great- for the first time in a few weeks I was actually having sweet dreams.
 I wasn't making what you'd call 'great' progress for my third day of pregnancy, but I won't complain. I made breakfast in silence. The house was eerily quiet. Shouldn't the kids be up by now?
 Thats when I remembered- they're all at school. All grown up. My babies. Gone!
 I did the dishes quietly. I wished that they were toddlers, making big messes with their toys and constant adorable sounds and faces.
 I spent the rest of the day lounging on the bunk bed and reading a book. I think I could get used to this 'all grown up ' thing after all.
 Of course, the relaxing didn't last long before labor hit. I waddled to my bed room in hopes of a healthy delivery.
  baby 73, Katniss Chrysler..
And so, I delivered not one, not two, but three healthy, adorable babies into the world!
 Baby 74, Peeta Chrysler
 Baby 75, Primrose Chrysler 
I have no idea where she got such dark skin from, but it suits her anyway! All the babies are absolutely gorgeous.
And to end the post on a happy note, Rafael aged up into a very handsome young man who dreams of one day becoming a bartender. My brand new babies and all grown up teenager really brightened my mood. I feel like nothing ever happened. I love my kids.

                      Hi guys! Thanks for reading this post! Hope you liked it! Primrose got this really random skin color, but shes really adorable.. creepy Sims 3 genes! XD

3 comments:

  1. Violet and Oliver aren't together?!?!? Sad face. :(

    I really want to know what Oliver wants to say, the suspense is killing me!!!

    Great post Violet! I love all of your colorful kids, especially Syri and Sophia!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't I tell you. Cheating scumbag. Hit him for Skye one day please.
    But great post. All the kids are amazing.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat: I actually didn't make him do that, it was kinda random.. i went to find him one day and he was there, flirting with amber 0.o
    you'll see xD thanks!! :)
    Skye: My pleasure.. xD Thanks! Glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!