Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baby 76: This Post is Going to be Short

 I just can't get enough of my baby girl Katniss. She is lovable, sweet, fun, and bubbly. I love her to bits!
 In my spare time, I read on the bunk beds, soaking up every minute of alone time I can get my hands on.
 Of course, there are always those motherly duties to tend too, which include making breakfast, and aging up two beautiful baby girls and a boy!
 Primrose is adorable. She loves everyone and when I take her on walks consistently waves at anybody who passes by. She is the sweetest thing!
 Peeta is gorgeous. He has this big blue eyes that make me want to eat him up. I feel like he favors his dads side, but i'm not sure.
 Katniss doesn't have mutch hair developed yet but is equally as lovable and cute as her siblings. She loves the summer months as you can tell by her cute sun dress.
 I can't help but scoop each of them up and squeeze them half to death as soon as they age up.
 Later that day I went over to the next potential baby daddys house, and boy was he handsome!
Me: Hi, I'm Violet.
Guy: Hey, my names Mark. I use to be a mixologist in Bridgeport but decided I needed a break from the city life. Where are you from?
Me: Born and raised here.
Mark: Well, I'd love to be a daddy in your challenge..
And you can guess what happened next.
 Alright, alright.. maybe I stayed a LITTLE longer than needed.. and maybe I got his number.. ;D
 I left with a wide smile on my face, super excited to meet my next baby.
 When I got home, I was shocked to see my baby's not in bed.
Me: Whatt're you doing up, silly?
Peeta giggled as I scooped him up.
 Me: Lets get you too bed, eh?
Peeta: Otay, mama!
 The next morning, I got dressed and munched on my favorite breakfast of all time- waffles!
 Afterwards, I cleaned the entire house from top to bottom, and let me just tell you I did NOT enjoy it..
 I rewarded myself afterwards with a low fat soy latte!
 Aww.. look at my sweet babies! I love them so much!
 I hated to interrupt their peaceful sleep, but I just NEEDED to see what they looked like as kids! And let me say that they are ADORABLE!
 Sophia: Mo-om! How come THEY get to age up? Gosh! No fair!
Me: Do you and your sister want to age up, dear?
Sophia: Yes, oh please!
I chuckled.
Me: Go ahead, baby girl.
 Just before I left the room to celebrate their birthdays, I started showing! Look out baby 76, here I come!
 From left to right- Sophia, Syri
Wow! What opposites! I asked Sophia why she dressed emo-ish and she told me it wasn't emo, it was 'scene'. So, introducing my gorgeous-yet-scene- daughter Sophia, and my cute spunky daughter Syri! I was a little disappointed to see that Sophia decided to dye her hair black, but whatever floats her boat.
 I rubbed my tummy.
Me: I can't wait to meet you, dear.
 Afterwards, I decided to take a nap, but I ended up waking up the next morning.

 I was surprised to see Syri up so early. She yawned as I walked in.
Syri: Mornin' ma!
Me: Why are you up so early on a SATURDAY, missy?
Syri: I don't know.. couldn't sleep. Whats your explanation?
Me: Im pregnant.. I can't sleep comfortably with this giant lump on my stomach.
We both laughed before I got out two plates of pancakes.
 When I turned around to hand one to her, Syri was already gone. Is it THAT embarrassing to eat breakfast with your own mother? Gosh.. well, I like eating by myself anyway..
 Sophia is the only one who took the opportunity to sleep in saturday morning.. a clever one, she is.
 Prim was up..
 Peeta was up, although he was tired and yawning....
 Even Katniss was up. Is Sophia the only sane one? Oh well...
 Behold, the master of pinball! Awww yeah. I beat my own teenagers high scores.. whos hip now?
 I was delighted to receive a call from Mark. I won't give you the convo. in full detail, but we arranged a date for Sunday afternoon at the bistro.. :)
 I had a latte in the afternoon from my new coffee machine that was a gift from one of my close friends and her son who was now a young adult. I hadn't seen her in a while, and I contemplated visiting her sometime over my drink.
 Just as I was making some of my signature key-lime pie for the kids..
 I felt a sharp contraction. Here comes the baby!
 I wasnt able to sneak away to my room in time for the kids not to see me, so of course Sophia was freaking out..
But, in the end I delivered a healthy, bouncing baby boy! Welcome to the family, baby 76, Soda Chrysler!

Thanks for reading! Sorry it was so short, i'll try to get something longer out sometime soon. Gah, I have homework to do, so bye! Remember to comment and feel free to give me a gift at my thesims3.com account, penguinstyle9! BY THE WAY, if you know where I got his name from, leave a comment and you'll get 10 points! XD HINT: the next baby girls name will be Cherry. (and not just because then it'd be Cherry Soda)
(The site is down for maintenance, i cant post a link -_-)



6 comments:

  1. THE OUTSIDERS!!
    Soda (sodapop) Curtis, and Cherry Valance!
    That reminds me, I need to work on my outsiders., I'm only on the chapter 3 questions..... :s
    -Al. ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The triplets are so cute because they're all so different in appearances! Sophia is definitely like me. I love sleeping in!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd guess the Outsiders, but his name is Sodapop, not Soda on it's own.

    And a lovely post, I'd also like to know if maybe I could have one of your sons to be one of my kids' husband?

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon- AL! DON't RUIN IT! XD
    Ahh, good job. XD
    Cat- Lol, who doesn't? thanks for the comment|! :)
    Skye- Yeah, but I just like Soda better than Sodapop :3
    Sure! i'd be honored, Skye! Tell me which one and i'd be happy to upload for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violet, you can choose. Preferably a single one. So, ya know, feel free to link me to him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, sounds great! I'll upload him ASAP and give you the link. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!