Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pets!

Hey guys! Just a little update to let you know i'm not dead and i'm planning on making a new post SOON! :)  Anyways, Pets came out yesterday and i'm planning on getting it tomorrow at wally mart. Sooo, I won't be playing Sims until I get Pets :3 Then I'm going to experiment with the game a little before I get back to Violet. So, be expecting a new post Friday or Saturday.. probably Saturday since theres no school. The next post will probably have something to do with Halloween. Thanks guys :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait, I pre-ordered Pets and it should be coming any day now! I can't wait to see your Halloween post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope you get your game soon, Cat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!