Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Babies 57, 58, 59, 60 and 61: Lord, Help Me




 I decided to age the girls up early. Melody had this ever changing hair color which in the beginning I though would be blonde but turned out brown as soon as we aged her up and after we got her hair cut turned black. Now it seems to be going back to brown.
 Rose has gorgeous blonde hair, and look at those eyes! I wonder if her hair color will change, too?
 I love spending time with the girls. They are always keeping me busy.
 I give the girls some lunch before feeding myself. They are very cooperative when it comes to lunch time!
 I set the girls down for a nap, but even as I read Mel a story she doesn't seem to want to fall asleep..
 She wails, but I continue with the story..
 And finally, she falls asleep.

So, remember this guy? Yea, the police officer from that time I got robbed. Well, ii'm using him as my next baby daddy! He's cute, right?

 I had some leftovers for dinner.. I was so exhausted that I was almost asleep in my chair!
 I fumbled my way to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed, happy to be at peace once again.
 That morning I greeted my baby girls with a smile. It wasn't long before I heard shouts from the boys downstairs..
Dylan: DUDE! Lay off!
Andrew: Shut the hell up, man! I don't need this from you!
Dylan: I didn't even do anything! Whats your problem?
 I ran downstairs.
Me: Boys!
Andrew: Dude!
Dylan: Your such a loser, man!
Andrew: You know what, just lay off!
 Dylan: Its not my fault you suck at everything! You have no talent, dude!
Andrew: C-calm down! All I said was that I'm a better athlete than you!
 Dylan: God, man! Your such a loser! I freaking hate you! You have no athletic talent!
 Andrew: Lord, mama, tell Dylan that hes a FAG!
My eyes nearly popped out of my head.
Me: ANDREW! STOP IT!
Dylan: Shut up, Andrew! YOUR the one who sucks!
It all happened so quickly..

Dylan: You know what? YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!
There was nothing I could do or say to stop it.
Me: Andrew, what the hell do you think you're-
And then Andrew jumped onto Dylan.
Dylan's bloodcurdling screams echoed throughout the house. I grabbed Andrew, screaming.
By this time it was too late.
Panting, Andrew threw me off of him with blood covered hands.
Me: I- you.. YOU! Get out.. right now.
I say, gasping for air.
Andrew gave me a look. I called 911, and explained to them what happened, my voice shaking. They were coming to take Andrew to a mental hospital in the morning.
And so, I ran. I ran from all the messed up things in my life.
I soon realized I had ran straight to the graveyard. I slowly approached Dylan's grave. I broke down.
I stood there, sobbing for what seemed like hours. Memories overwhelmed me. I remembered from what seemed like many, many years ago when my 9th child Ethan died.
I sighed.
Me: Its over. Hes gone..
I wiped my tears and after leaving some fresh flowers at Dylan's grave
When I got home, I picked up my baby, and I held her close.
Me: Baby, its just you, your sister and I now.
I sat down on my bed and fell asleep, dreaming sweetly.
That morning, I was greeting by nausea. Fun times.

I was kinda tired and it was pretty early. I debated with myself going back to sleep, but I heard the girls screaming, so I decided to just stay awake and tend to them.
Me: Good morning baby! And would you look at that, your hair turned brown over night, Melody!
I was shocked to see Rose had mama's brown hair too!
Me: Mornin' baby girl! Rose, you got your ma's brown hair!
Just as I had set the girls down for some breakfast, I felt a kick!
I headed off to the grocery store later that morning.
Becky was there! What a pleasant surprise, eh?
Me: Hey, baby!
Rebecca: Hi ma! Looks to me like your pregnant again, huh?
Me: Yup! So how are you and your sisters been lately?
Rebecca: Oh, good. I heard Tina had a kid?
Me: Yeah, her name is Hallie.
And our conversation continued like that until Rebecca had to get to her new job. I am so proud of her.
After doing some grocery shopping, there was of course housework to do. I started with the tub..
And worked my way down to the toilet.

That pregnancy was really wearing me out.. I was sleeping almost 24/7. I was awakened an hour later from Rose screaming for me downstairs.
I got up and dragged myself downstairs just to find my baby in her high chair.
Me: Oh! Baby, did I leave you in here? I'm so sorry honey! Mommy has been very forgetful and tired lately..
As soon as I picked her up, I felt a searing pain in my back. I set her down. The pregnancy was really taking its toll on me.
I sat down to read for a bit as I watched Rose play with her toys. I didn't realize how early it was until I saw the sun rise from out the window.
Me: Rose, do you know what today is, baby?
I scooped her up. Though there were still lingering back pains, I ignored them.
Rose: No.. what, mama?
Me: Your birthday!
She giggled.
So, I scooped up Melody, and being the diva she is of course wanted to go first. So, here's Mel. Shes so pretty. She got most of my features. Apparently, the brown hair is here to stay. 
Rose got most of her daddy's features, though she kept my brown hair. She really is very pretty, and quite unique.
I sat down and enjoyed some salad. I could here the girls playing in the living room.
After my salad, I sat down with Melody and we read a book together.

Later we all went outside to play in the pool.
Rose: Look at this, Mel! A water slide! I'd go on, but i'm really scared..
 Melody: See, sis? The water isn't scary!
I got in, too.
Me: Honey, theres nothing to be afraid of!
Rose: Well..
Rose: Umm.. I don't know, ma.
Eventually, she faced her fears and got in. Thats my girl!
She even had a who-can-hold-their-breath-the-longest contest with Melody.
I was feeling tired again so I lay back and relaxed on the deck while I watched the girls in the pool.
Rose came out and sat next to me.
Rose: Ma, that was so fun! We should go swimming every day!
Me: Well, sure! That would be fun, honey.
I went inside, leaving the girls to play catch on the deck, and lay down on the couch. I was still shaken by the memories of my baby boy.. killing his.. his twin. His other half. Eventually I fell asleep, and was woken up hours later by my phone. It was Will.
Will: H-hey ma! *hiccup* Why-why don't you.. why don't you come over? *hiccup*
Me: Are you drunk? 0.o
Will: *hiccup* May-maybe.. are you?
Me: No.
Will: C-come over! Its.. its a party!
Me: Fine.
At the party, Santana greeted me warmly.
Santana: Mom! Your so big! Sorry about Will.. I think he had about 15 to many.
We both laughed.
Me: It must be triplets. I've never felt back pain like this during a pregnancy!
Throughout the party I didn't see Will, but i'm not sure I would have exactly wanted to, considering how drunk he was.
Of course, I couldn't wait to fall asleep. I wandered outside on to the deck and went out like a light.
At 1 AM I drove home from the party and collapsed on the couch.
I moaned and slowly came to my senses as I heard one of the bar stools scrape out from underneath the island.
I opened one eye to see Rose drinking some juice.
I yawned.
Me: Morning, baby girl.
Rose: Morning, mommy.
I went over and took her empty juice box for her.
Rose: Where were you last night, mommy?
Me: I went to a party at your uncle's house. Just a small get together, really, with some of your aunts and uncles and I. Are you and Melody excited for your first day of school?
Rose: Yeah! I cant wait!
I glanced over at the time.
Me: Well, you better get going then. Melody! Time for school!
The school bus honked outside the house.
Me: Bye girls! Have fun!
Melody: Bye mommy!

As soon as they left, I felt something I had felt 56 times before.. the baby is coming!
I drove to the hospital despite the extreme pain I was in. This hurt way more than ever before.
When I got home, I set the carrier down on the floor.
Introducing baby 57, Jack Chrysler,
baby 58,  Lia Chrysler,
and baby 59, Blaire Chrysler! Just as I thought that was all, I realized there was another squirmy little bundle in the basket..
 oh Lord, its baby 60, Marisol Chrysler..
And finally, baby 61, Tyler Chrysler! Oh God, this is gonna be rough..

4 comments:

  1. Did I count wrong or is that 5?
    And WOW. Killing his twin, I don't think even my kids have done that, and they've married each other... But an excellent update non the less. Very dramatic and interesting. Good luck getting to 70!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew killed his own brother! That was so sad to read. I can't imagine how much pain Violet is in. :0 Oooh, quintuplets, I can't wait to see how Violet survives that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skye: Nope, you counted right! There will more on the Andrew thing in the next post! Thanks!
    Cat: Ikr! Hah, thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...just catching up on your blog...that was so sad about Andrew and Dylan...and let me just say, girl, what were you thinking with quints? That shiz is HARD...going to read how Violet gets through it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!