Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Babies 55 and 56: Its Been a While

I got right to choosing my next baby daddy. I chose this guy, Parker Finale. He's cute enough, right?
 Before I knew it, it was time for Dylan and Andrew to age up. Dylan was so adorable.
 Andrew is a cutie!
 Kathryn and Laura asked to age up too. Kat is gorgeous.. a real beauty queen. She is always staying up with the latest fashions.
 Laura is gorgeous.. her dark hair and icy yellow eyes go perfectly together.
 Andrew was a really cutie, but hes very whiny...
 Me: Okay, Andrew! Here comes the claw!
Andrew: No, Mama! Noo!
Me: Here it comes!
Andrew: Mama!
 I threw him up in the air.
Me: Thats my baby boy!
Andrew: Me mama's baby boy!
 After setting the boys down for their nap, I got to cleaning the house.
 The tub..
 And my personal favorite, the toilet. *Insert sarcasm here*
 Well, its seems it was worth it, cause right after I finish cleaning, I felt a kick!



 My poor boys, who after I let out from their nap, fell back asleep on the floor.




 That night, Kat was finishing up her homework.
Kat: Hey, ma.
Me: Hey baby, have you seen your sister?
Kat: Laura made herself some dinner..
Me: Thanks sweetie!
Kat: No problem, ma.. *mutter mutter* never bothered to make any for me.. *mutter*
 Me: Hi baby girl!
Laura: Hey ma!
Me: Your sister seems pretty upset..
Laura: Yeah, we got in a little fight..
Me: Little? I can hear her sobbing from here..
Laura: Whatevs, ma.
Me: Fine, Ill go talk to her..
 Me: Aww, baby girl. I heard what happened. I used to fight with my big brother all the time..
Kat: What happened to you two?
Me: Well, I grew up a bit and realized that we were fighting over really stupid things.. my big brother Richard was my best friend.. and eventually we stopped fighting. Sibling rivalry is a part of life, baby. It happens.
Kat: Thanks, ma! I feel better now.
 Kat: Wow, ma! Your so big!
I laughed.
Me: I love you baby girl.
Kat: I love you too, ma!
 I headed off to bed and set the girls up to bed as well.
 Early that morning the twins started crying.
Laura: Hey bro.. you keep waking me up!
 Dylan: Sowwy sissy.
Laura: Okay, goodnight, Dyl.
 Kat: C'mon, Andrew. You have to go to sleep too.
Andrew:  Sorry Katty.
It seems Andrew was progressing faster learning to speak than Dyl.
 That morning, I was greeted with a big pile of garbage.
 That didn't stop me from making some eggs Machiavellian for breakfast.
 Of course the kids were already gone by the time I had finished to I had to eat by myself! :(
 Later on, I headed out to go see Hallie, Tina and Santana.
 Hallie was playing hopscotch on the driveway when I pulled in. I opened the car door and almost burst into tears seeing my adorable grand baby.
Me: Hey baby girl!
Hallie: Gramma! Hi!!
Me: How are you?
Hallie sneezed.
Hallie: Sick from school today.
I smiled.
 Me: Great seeing you baby!
Hallie: You too, gramma! Mommy is inside with auntie!
 I greeted Santana and Tina.
Me: Hey! How are my two gorgeous ladies?
They laughed.
Santana: Great, ma!
Tina smiled.
Tina:Your so big with my latest sister or brother!
 After chatting for a while, I had to go, because all the kids had a birthday!
Tina: Bye, ma! Thanks for visiting with Hallie and I.. oh thats right, I have to get her inside to take some of her cold medicine!\
Me: Bye, Santana, bye Tina!
 Kat is gorgeous!
 Andrew is such a cutie. He decided to grow his hair out long.
 Dyl wanted the same style, unsurprisingly!
 Kat is a gorgeous young lady. She wants to move in with Laura and start a business with her.
 Andrew was the most excited for the arrival of his new brother/sister.
 Me: Aw, baby. Time for bed! Get your brother and head upstairs.
Andrew: Aw... okay, mama.


 After the boys were in bed I headed out on the deck to watch the stars. It didn't last long before I passed out on the couch.
 Dylan was really interested in cooking, so on Saturday morning I offered to teach him how to make fruit parfait.
 I ate breakfast by myself cause the boys were watching TV.
 Finally I got them off the couch to eat some breakfast.

 Afterwards I surprised them with a family trip.
Andrew: Are we going to the library?
Dylan: I hope not! I bet we're going to a restaurant!
 Me: You'll find out when we get there, boys!
 As soon as we arrived to the pool, I went into labor.
Me: OW ow ow!!
Dylan: MAMA! Are you okay?
Me: I-im.. I'm fine.. g-go play..
 The boys jumped into the pool and I headed for the hospital.
 I left with a carrier! Hurray!
 Does the paparazzi ever go away?
 When I got home, I took out from the carrier a healthy baby girl.
Me: Hi there.. I-I.. I'll name you Melody.
I smiled down at my 55th baby.

 Minutes later, I discovered another little bundle.
Me: Hey there gorgeous! I think.. I think I'll name you Rose.
Authors note:
Hey guys! Thanks so much for your patience. Im sorry its been so long since the last post.. I have so much homework I can barely even get on the computer anymore. Thanks again for your patience  and I hope I get another post out soon!
Please gift me something here.. in desperate need of new content and I can't earn any money to buy simpoints.. -.-
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=penguinstyle9



2 comments:

  1. Aw, it's great to read your posts again! I love the twin boys, Dylan and Andrew, they are adorable! :D

    I'd definitely gift you something but I'm broke in simpoints too!! :(

    Can't wait for your next update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat; Aha, thanks for the comment! Thats fine!! I know how it is.. hopefully i'll get some simpoints along with pets for xmas! thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!