Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Baby 62 and 63: Grim Reaper Babies

I decided its time for a new look. I dyed my hair red with strawberry blonde streaks and tips and got a new outfit. I love it :)
Next it was time for the quints to age up. Isn't jack just adorable?
Lia is so pretty. She has very long hair for her age.
Tyler looks a lot more like his daddy.
Blaire is such a cutie.
Marisol prefers pig tails to braids.
Rose and Mel also wanted to age up. Rose has her long black hair in a braid and she loves to play with Jack.
Mel has her blonde hair in a side bun and really loves the color purple.
So, for my next baby daddy, I chose none other than the grim reaper! I can't wait to see what his babies look like!
I read a book with Jack. All the ladies of the house love him! I'm sure he'll be a real ladies man when hes older.
I heard the doorbell ring and was very surprised to see Mercedes!
Me: Hey, baby girl!
Mercedes: Hey mama!
Mercedes: So I guess your not pregnant!
Me: Not yet!
We both laughed.
I pulled her into a hug.
We chatted on the porch until dawn and then she had to go.
I strolled to the back deck and played the piano. Wow! I haven't played like this in years.
I looked down at the keys and smiled. It felt nice to finally play again.
The girls headed to their first day of highschool! I'm so proud :)
I lay down on the deck chairs and fell asleep not long after.
That evening, I was just about to lay down for a nap when I heard the doorbell ring.
I saw a flash of pretty blue hair as I opened the front door.
I glanced to my left and my eyes bulged. I realized it was none other than Calista Smith, another challenge mom!
I ran up to her.
Me: C-Calista? Wow! Its an honor! Please, come in!
Calista: Thank you!
Me: Wow! It really is you!
Calista: Yeah! Haha!
We had a pillow fight.
Calista: Take this!
Me: Your on!
:D
Jeez, she was owning me!
We both breathed heavily and laughed.
When it was done, I handed Calista a gift.
Me: Its a childrens book that you can read to your kids.
Calista: Wow! Thanks, Violet!



After that, we went into the living room and danced.
It wasn't long before I had to puke.
Me: Oh God, Calista.. I'm gonna puke.. morning sickness..
Calista: Oh believe me, I know how it is, sister!
I ran to the nearest bathroom and puked my guts out.
When I got back, Calista was dancing like there was no tomorrow.
We laughed and danced the whole night!
Calista wouldn't stop laughing at me the whole time.. I guess I'm not as good at dancing as I thought I was..
Ok, I fell on my ass more than once..
Calista let out a big yawn.
Calista: Well, I should get home. Goodnight, Violet!
Me: I had a great time! Thanks for coming over, Calista!
Time for the quints to age up! Marisol kept her little pig tails!
And Blaire is just gorgeous.
Jack is still very handsome.
Tyler still looks a lot like his daddy!
Lia still has her long hair.
Dude, I feel sick again.. bleck.

After puking, I went to wash my hands, and got sprayed in the face by the sink. Great.
*facepalm*
The paparazzi follows my girls everywhere.
Well, they are great at ignoring them, at least.
That night, Rose went home with Hallie.
I also found out I was expecting!
I heard the doorbell ring, again.
As I went downstairs to get it, I noticed the girls had aged themselves up.. Rose looks just like she did as a teen.
So does Mel! She still loves purple!
I let in the mystery guest and realized it was none other than Skye Everard, another challenge mom!
Me: Wow! I'm a huge fan, Skye! Please, sit down, I'll make some cobbler! :)
Everyone sat down to eat. Skye was so polite and let all the kids sit down and eat first.
Then, we watched some TV.
Soon, Skye had to go, but before she left, she lent me this SUPER cute pair of maternity clothes!
In the morning, I made some breakfasr.
The kids went to their first day at school!
I ate alone.. sigh.
I played some online chess. Okay, i'm REALLY bored..
Well, online chess isn't as bad as cleaning dirty toilets.
Well, at least I have a nap to look forward to.
When the kids got home, I hugged all of them and asked them how their days went. I was so happy to heard that they all had a great day.
Dinner time!
Today, the kids all decided to eat with mama. Yay! :D
After that, the kids all went off and did their own thing, leaving me to clean up the kitchen.
I fell asleep afterwards. Pregnancy really makes me tired.
When I woke up, it was morning, when I only meant to nap for a few hours.
I made some breakfast for the kids.
And she catches it! Wooo!
Lia always dresses up in a costume.. she loves her costume chest!
So much imagination with that one.

Lia is an early riser. The rest of the kids got up a few hours later.
I read a book in a library.
Ahh, peace and quiet. That something we don't have enough of here.
I lay down on the couch, just to be woken up by contractions.
Time to go to the hospital.
I drove there.. while in labor.. probably not a good idea.
As I headed in, I noticed somebody..
Wren! Theres a kid I haven't seen in a while.
I left with a carrier!
Welcome to the world baby 62, Lida Chrysler,

And baby 63, Skye Chrysler!  Neither got their daddy's skin, but I can't wait to see what they're like when they get older!

hey guys, feel free to gift me something here! thanks, it will make my day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow. It was so cool seeing Skye in other blogs. It always makes me smile. She's always good when I let her out. And Thanks for the cobbler.
    Anyway, lovely post as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks Skye! when you said 'thanks for the cobbler', i laughed :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice seeing those challenge mothers getting together! Especially Calista!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, thanks for the comment, Cat! I'd like to get Calista and Skye and some other challenge moms in a post again in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quints are adorable, but man...that is some rough stuff trying to take care of them all..it seems like Violet got through it ok though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!