Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

High Hopes for the Future

 Oliver really seemed to like the quints. I'd never seen him so happy.
 Oliver: Who's daddies little girl? Huh? Yes, you are!
I could hear the giggles from the quints and the rough laughter from Oliver from downstairs. I was more than ecstatic to see that Oliver loved them to pieces.
 I set Saylor, Charlie and Calista to bed and let Oliver put Della to bed. They had a huge day tomorrow; birthdays!
 Oliver spent the night, eager to find out what his kids look like. I was woken up early that morning by the four of them, and didn't hesitate to age them up. Della is very cute. She looks a lot more like Oliver than me although she has my green eyes and red hair.
 Saylor could very well be one of the most handsome little boys i've ever had! He looks like me in the face with Oliver's blue eyes, lips and hair color.
 Calista looks EXACTLY like Oliver. If she was a bit older and a boy, they could literally be twins. Calista got none of my features, which i'm thankful for, because I like my kids to have a different look once in a while.
 Charlie, the runt of the litter, is very cute. He's kinda pudgy, and being the youngest, is the smallest of the four. I think he's just adorable. He has some faint freckles across his cheeks and my red hair. I think he looks a lot like me, except for that he got Oliver's blue eyes.
As I carried the toddlers upstairs so they could play in there rooms, Oliver kissed Paisley and Amber on the forehead before leaving for work. I smiled brightly to myself. Everything seemed perfect.. too good to be true, almost. I hope Oliver is with me for a long time, and helps raise all four of his kids, and even the kids that aren't his; I think he loves them almost as much as they love him.

Hi guys. Sorry for the extremely short post, but I wanted to get something out because i'm going to be super busy for the next few days. Hope you liked it! Gift me something here.

5 comments:

  1. I love how Calista looks! Eep, and I love Oliver ever more!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Cat. And I hope the thing with Oliver works out well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat: Isn't she a cutie?? I'm still shocked on how much she looks like Oliver. Glad you like him!
    Skye: I hope so too! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver seems to be a nice guy, he's at least interacting with his kids! I always worry when people have love interests and such... You never know if they'll end up being the good guy or the bad guy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Des- Im glad you like him! :) You'll have to wait.. I have something in mind for a few posts from now ;) A new post should be out today, I finished the post in-game, but idk because its my sisters birthday today :D I'll try my best ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!