Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Babies 66, 67, 68 and 69: I'm In Love

 I was walking to get some grocery's before the kids got off the bus.
 I was about to enter the store when I walked straight into this guy, and the worst part was that he was SUPER cute!
Me: O-oh! I am SO sorry..
Him: Hey, thats fine! Accidents happen. I'm Oliver. Oliver Barker.
I couldn't help but notice that he had the most gorgeous green eyes.
Me: I-im.. I'm Violet Chrysler.
Oliver: I've heard of you! Don't you have like 1000 kids or something?
I laughed.
Me: No, thats crazy! I'm doing the 100 baby challenge! Mother of 65 right here.
He stood there, shocked for a second.
Oliver: Woah.
 We talked for, like, 2 hours. Man, I'm really falling for him!
Oliver: I don't have any kids, but you know, I've always wanted to have some.. when the time is right.
I smiled.
Me: Well, you could be the next baby daddy if you want!
Oliver: Umm.. we barely know eachother, Violet. Your super cute, and really nice, but..
I burst out in laughter.
Me: No!! Just mail me a vile of baby juice and your done.
He smiled.. his smile was gorgeous..
Me: We.. we should hang out sometime soon.
Oliver: Really soon.
 I couldn't hold back anymore, and I leaned in, and kissed him.
Oliver: Oh.. wow..
I smiled at him shyly, feeling my face go red.
 Oliver: Hey now, don't be embarrassed. I like you a lot, Violet.
I grabbed his hand.
Me: You know, not many people are comfortable with my challenge. I want to thank you.. for being such a good friend. I really want to hang out with you again.
 He pulled me into a kiss unlike any other. I swear there was fireworks.
Oliver: Of course. Violet.. I know we barely know eachother.. I mean, its only been a few hours.. but, I think we should take this to the next level. Your beautiful, kind, funny.. your not like any other women I've met before. When we kiss, I feel something more than just a kiss. I feel.. passion.
I thought I was about to cry.
Me: I totally agree Ollie. If its okay that I call you that.
 He took my hand and brought it to his cheek.
Ollie: Thats perfectly fine.
 I kissed him again.
Me: I have to go.. you know, kids and all.. call me.
I winked and gave him my number.
Ollie: Will do, babe.
 My heart did somersaults and I felt like I was gonna faint. I hadn't felt this way since my last boyfriend in high school.
 I made dinner for myself, and aged up the twins, who were aging up!
 Amber is so cute! I'm so glad she got their daddies hair color! My perfect berry baby!
 And same goes for Ambs! I love my adorable berry sweethearts.
 I don't know if you can see it in this pic, but Lida woke up in a mood... and not a good one.
 The next morning I woke up feeling nauseous. I'm definitely pregnant.
 Pregnant or not I had to do the chores.. not like any of my teenagers were gonna do them..
 Oh look! The sink is broken! What a surprise..
 I had to fix it and clean the puddle it left.
 On the bright side, I got a call from Oliver! Eeeeek! He asked to meet me at the bistro for lunch! :D
 I fixed my hair and nervously but on some neutral makeup and left for our date.
Oliver: Hey, beautiful!
Me: Hi handsome!
I couldn't help but blush and rub my thumb against his soft cheek.
 We got our food and sat down at a table.
Oliver: So, how are your kids? You have to introduce me to them sometime..
Me: Well, not all of them live here.. I have kids in Bridgeport and Neverglade, too. Right now all I have are my young adults,  Lia, Tyler, jack, Marisol and Blaire, my teens, Skye and Lida, and my twin girls, Amber and Paisley.
Oliver: Cool beans.
I smiled at him.
 I kissed Oliver.
Me: I'm so glad I met you.
Oliver: I'm glad I met you, babe.
 I hugged him tightly.. we just stood there in eachothers arms for a few minutes.
 I took his hand.
Me: Why don't come to my place and meet the kids?
He smiled widely.
Ollie: Awesome!
 I let him in the house and he surprised me by kissing me passionately.
Me: What was that for?
Oliver just smiled and said: Just because I want you to know that I love you, Violet.
My mouth dropped open, and I was frozen. What do I say?
Lida: Say something!
I kissed him again. Me: I love you too.
 Lida scratched her head and walked away and Oliver and I just laughed.
 Oliver: Its getting late.. I should go.
Me: Oh.. well, you should come over again, soon. I love you.
Oliver: Bye babe. Love you too!
 I had the biggest smile on my face as I watched him leave.
 As soon as the door shut, I cheered for joy and laughed.
Me: Yes! Woo!
 Lida understood how excited I was and was the first one to offer to help with the girls. Right on!
 Lida also loved making potions and she was obviously still eager to prove to me her IF was real.
 Chores, chores, chores.
 LOL, Lida walked back into the house like this.
Me: *hysterical laughter* B-be more careful!
Lida: Gee, thanks mom *mutter mutter*
 Nausea.. D:
 Gross..
 The teens left for school so I got to eat a relaxing breakfast outside by myself.
 Birthday time!
 Amber is so pretty. She loves to wear her hair in pig tails.
 Paisley is much more of a tomboy but just as pretty as Ambs.
 Oh wow look more chores.

 TEH TOILET SPRAYED ME. LOL.
 Lida was so excited to discover her first potion! She was beyond excited.
 Birthdays!!
 Isn't Skye pretty? Look at that red hair.
 Lida is just as gorgeous! She loves long flowy dresses.
 Skye had a friend over when she was a teen and he tucked the girls into bed.. kind of creepy but a nice gesture I guess.
 The next morning I called Oliver and invited him over.
Me: Hey Ollie! You should come over, I have surprise for you!
Oliver (nervous): O-okay! Sure!
 I greeted him with a kiss and he greeted me with his always warm, welcoming smile.
 Me: So, guess what?
Oliver: Wh-what?
 Me: Im pregnant with your baby!
Oliver: Oh my god.. thats great! Im so happy!

 He grabbed me and shared yet another passionate kiss.
Oliver: This is wonderful, baby!
 Me: But.. you do know I won't only be having kids with you.. right?
 Oliver: Of course.. I mean, its kinda of a big thing to get used too.. but I think I can work to accepting it, babe.
I smiled widely.
Me: Thats great!
 He felt my stomach.
Oliver: Wow.. I think its multiples!
Me: I wouldn't be surprised.. you know i've only had one single birth? Baby 20, Chance.
 He handed me flowers (LOOK AT MY FACIAL EXPRESSION ROFL)
Me: Wow! I love them! But whats the occasion?
Oliver: Well, we're having our first baby!
 I smelled them deeply.
Me: Wow, thats so thoughtful! But how did you know?            
Oliver: Oh, I thought you may announce your pregnancy today.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
 Soon, Paisley joined our conversation. I could tell that Oliver just loved them.
 Paisley: Wow, mama! Your so big!
I smiled.
Me: I know, baby girl! Why don't you go play with Ambs?
Paisley: Okay, mama.
 I mopped up the puddle in the kitchen, it seemed that the sink was broken again anyway.
 Lunch time :3
 Thank God I had some helpful kids in the house this time around.
 Hotdogs!! Wooo!!
 The next morning I woke up to a HUGE stomach. Awesome!
 I helped myself to some cake for breakfast and hurried to get ready before Oliver got here.
 Oliver arrived just as I went into labor!
 Oliver: Oh God.. what do I do? Im so nervous..
 He through his hands up in the air.
Oliver: Oh my God, WHAT DO I DO?
Me: For a start, you can SHUDDUP!
Oliver: Okay, okay, calm down, okay...
 Oliver eventually left the room to get some air and came back just in time to see the birth of his daughter, baby 66, Calista Chrysler..
 And baby 67, Della Chrysler..
 And baby 68, Saylor Chrysler..
And last bust certainly not least, baby 69, Charlie Chrysler!

Hey guys! Hope you liked the post. Feel free to gift me something here! I love you guys <3

3 comments:

  1. I have to say- there was too many funnys in this post to stop laughing. And Oliver is amazing, and I like the new babies, and also:

    Me: *hysterical laughter* B-be more careful!
    Lida: Gee, thanks mom *mutter mutter*
    Had me cracking up. My Mum's giving us funny looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right when I saw the title of the post I really wanted to read it. I really like Oliver and I think it's great that Violet has found someone who loves her. I like Oliver's reaction to the labor. He'll definitely have to get used to that! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skye: LOL! Glad you liked it!
    Cat: He will, won't he? I'll try to get a new post out tomorrow! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!