Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Babies 86, 87 and 88: Its Kitty Time


 The first thing I did was age up the kids. I started with Zerra who turned out beautifully. She cut her hair short and took on a sweet, friendly style.
 The first thing I noticed in all 4 of the quads was their familiar pale skin and bright, pretty eyes. They even smelled different than my other kids. I was deep in thought about how I could've sworn that I knew that smell anywhere, when it hit me like a brick wall- the quads are vampires!
When I look at Kelsey, I can't take my eyes off of those dazzling bright yellow eyes. She's unique from the others with her lovely orange hair, but the same in demanding yet adorable attitude. Gosh, I love my kids.
 Next was Mason. She has pale blue eyes that match her outfit and gorgeous black hair that really brings out her features. She has a slightly bigger jaw than the others, but I think it makes her perfect and unique. She really looked much more like her father than me, which was nice.
As I looked at each one, I realized every one of the quads have their own unique features, whether it was the eyes, hair, or facial features.
 Then I aged up Russell. He became quite the jock. Mr. Popular here turned out very handsome although he was the complete opposite of Zerra. Russell was the tough guy, plenty of friends, great at sports, and girls lined up around the block to meet him, while Zerra was more of a loner.
I was happy to find out that Russell was very sweet, kind and caring when you get through his tough outer shell... thats my boy.
 Austynn was very cute. She had soft pink eyes that made my heart melt, and she had a very summer-ish feel to her. Her nose was slightly different than the others, but again, was her own unique feature. I imagined her as a very sweet, soft spoken, beautiful girl when she got older.
 November was a mix of all of his siblings, which was very weird.. Austynn's hair color, Mason's jaw and eye color, and Kelsey's nose. He's beautiful in every way and a joy to be around. I strongly believe he will become a family favorite with his kind, caring ways. I expect great things from him.
 Mark and I spent the next few days on the ball 24/7 taking care of the quads. We barely had time to sleep or eat with the wails and demands of the toddlers.
 Russell had an unbelievably strong bond with Lucky. He was always the first one to volunteer to walk her and feed her and take care of her puppy.

 He took her to the dog park on Sunday afternoon and he spent the entire day playing fetch, rubbing her belly and playing tug of war.

 Russell: Lucky! Hey girl, where are you- eh, get out of there, silly!
He laughed, but eventually rolled his eyes and took of his shirt.
 He threw his shoes off and jumped into the fountain with Lucky. Ignoring the stares, the laughs, the dirty looks. He was very brave.
RUSSELL'S POV
 I headed home soaking wet, with a memory that would last a lifetime, but didn't get home until after curfew.
Me: Damn.. I hope ma isn't still up..
When I stepped in, shutting the door quietly behind me, I realized that ma was sleeping. I sighed with relief, then heard rustling in the kitchen- Zerra. She was playing with the puppy, as usual.
 I ran to the family room, jumped on the couch and pretended to be asleep. Zerra walked in with her arms cross.
Zerra: Russ, you suck as pretending to sleep.. get up.
I slowly pushed myself up.
 Zerra looked at me with a cocked eyebrow, then harshly whispered; WHERE have you been?
Me: I was at the dog park.. with Lucky.
Zerra: You and that STUPID dog again? Why don't you meet a girl or something?
I just shrugged.
Me: I know plenty of girls.
 She sighed and stepped back with a disgusted look.
Me: Your just jealous cause you're a complete loser, Zerra. Listen, i'm not scared of you..
Zerra looked horribly offended. A sly smile crept upon her face, and she crossed her arms again.
 Zerra: Listen, Russ. I wouldn't talking so much smack if I were you..
Me: And why is that, lo-oser?
Zerra: Because I have the power to tell mom EVERY-thing, and twist the truth a little bit if I want too..
A fit of panic suddenly hit me like a wave and I was speechless.
Me: Zer, bud.. you KNOW I was kidding, right? Haha.. ha..
 Zerra: Don't worry, smart guy, I won't tell.. if you get ma to let us age up early, that is.
Me: You got it, sis.. haha.. ha..
VIOLETS POV
 The next few days were very, very strange.. Russell was doing a LOT to help out with the quads, the housework, and even the bills.. what does he possibly want?
 (just a cute shot of Lucky and Claire)
 I was busy cuddling with the toddlers when Russell strolled in. Ohhhh boy, this aught a be good..
 Russell: Hey ma.. haha.. how are you?
 Me: Good.. alright, kid, what do you want?
Russell: Hehe.. about that.. can Zerra and I age up early?
Me: And why would I allow that, son?
Russell: Well, we both have perfect grades.. please, ma?
 I sighed.
Me: Fine. Go ahead, kids.
 Russell turned out handsome as ever, and with a stronger bond with Lucky than ever as well. He was very excited to move out and embrace the world!!
 Zerra was gorgeous, and was able to put her differences with Russell aside and move in with him.
 Mason was just as gorgeous and fun as she was as a toddler, but with an adventurous twist to her attitude.
 Kelsey is very unique, super girly, and very funny. I sense a future comedian!
 Austynn was.. very.. well.. interesting. Beautiful and smart, but very different. She didn't like anything the other kids at school did, and preferred to hang out with me or alone than girls her age. Nonetheless I love her as much as the others!
 November was very handsome. He loved race cars and basketball- maybe he'll turn out to be like Russell.
 When I woke up from a nap, I briefly heard Mark talking to a women downstairs. Aww, hell no..
 Then I heard rough, loud footsteps running out the front door..
 And he came back in with a CAT! Mark wasn't cheating on me.. he was adopting me a kitten!
 The adorable wittle thing was a boy, who we decided to name Charlie. He was loving, but a tad destructive!
 A also felt a kick and realized I was pregnant!! What a great day so far!!
 The kids spent the rest of the day playing with the pets and having fun outside.

 AWWWW!! And to top off my perfect day, I found Lucky snuggling her puppy. I love my family, so, so much..
 Mark made breakfast downstairs in the morning for the family so I didn't have to. Yay!
 Unfortunately I still had to clean the stove afterwards..

 I found myself sleeping on one of the girls beds because of all the chores... damn, i'm so tired..

 And afterwards had a nice, relaxed dinner with the family. It was nice, seeing as we hadn't done that in a while.
 After the kids went to bed I tried to induce labor by dancing around the living room.
 After hours of vigorous dancing, I finally got it to happen..
 So I waddled upstairs and gave birth to baby 86, Valerie Watson..
 Baby 87, Theo Watson..
And finally, baby 88, Billy Watson!! Thanks for reading!

Sorry for the rushed post, guys, I just really wanted to get something out. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you're all having a great holiday! 
http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=penguinstyle9

2 comments:

  1. The new pets are so cute! ^_^ Also, the quads are beautiful! I love Kelsey's hair!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!