Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome to the World, Baby 1, 2, and 3!

 Hey there! My name is Violet Chrysler. Ever since the age of 7, I have wanted to be a mother. Thats why I started this challenge! The 100 baby challenge, to be specific. Let me tell you about myself. I was born and raised in a small country town called Riverview but have always wanted to move to a big city called Bridgeport. My birthday just passed recently and I graduated high school with straight A's.
  This is my formal attire. I just pull my hair out of its usual braid and into a messy bun.
 This is my sleep wear. This is one of the only times you'll see me with my hair down. Plus, I want to look good for the guys! ;)
 This is my athletic wear. I need to keep in shape if I want to have 100 kids and still look good!
 This is my swimwear. Another one of the only times my hair will be down.
 The taxi pulled up in front of my house. I say a final goodbye to my older brother, Richard, who raised me since I was a little girl. I put my bags in the trunk and sit down in the back seat of the cab.
The driver asked me in a husky voice: "Where you headed?"
"The nearest airport, please." I reply with a smile.
So many emotions overwhelm me- fear, excitement, happiness..
 2 cabs, a train and an airplane later, I arrive at my new home. It features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a 2 car garage.
 Look at the view of the city!
 The first thing I do is go and play some video games like I would with my brother.
 Around 1:30-ish, I decide to go check out what the city has to offer.
 Of course, for some reason the taxi doesn't want to take me over the bridge so I have to take the subway.
 2 cabs and a train to get to a restaurant?? Wow, this really IS a big city.
 I finally arrive at the restaurant around 5-ish, so its around dinner time.
 When I was eating my meal, some guy spilled a plate of desserts on me! I was about to yell at him when I saw the fear and shock in his face.
Me: "Its ok, don't worry."
After he apologized about a million times he gave me a free Angel Food Cake of great quality. Yum!
I decide to head over to the bar after my meal.
 So I got a few drinks from the bar and noticed this dude staring at me. o.0
 I walk over to meet him.
Dude: "You're Violet Chrysler, right? Wow! I've heard so much about you! I would be so very honored if I could be the first daddy of the challenge."
Me: "Sure! I've been looking for a daddy all day." So, this guy is tall, pale, and skinny as a toothpick. He is definitely not the most attractive but he has a kind heart.
 I stared into his eyes and knew immediately he would be a great father and will want to be very involved in our children's lives. He reminded me of myself, of how much I want to be a parent.
 Me: "Whats you're name?"
Dude: "Matty. I am so excited to have a child of my own."
 Me: "I know you're going to be a great father."
He just smiled back.
 We  had a great time and talked for a while, but I was getting really tired and decided to head home.
 I ran to catch a taxi.
 Again, no taxi services will take me over that bridge.
 I got to sleep around midnight.


 That morning, I made waffles for breakfast.
 I called Matty and asked him if he wanted to hang out.
 I was just about to jump on the slip n' slide when he arrived! Ooops..
 I gave him some flowers/
 Eventually I worked up the nerve to kiss him.
 He had to go almost immediately after our first kiss so I took a bath.
 I made salad for dinner.
 As I stared out the window at the setting sun, I called Matty again. He apologized for leaving so suddenly. Something had come up at work. He would be happy to come over again.
 I went outside to wait for him..
 And wait...
 And wait.
 FINALLY he showed up! Jeez..
 He pulled me into a kiss.
Matty: "Sorry I was so late.."
Me: "No need to apologize.. I'm patient."
 We cuddled.
 Cuddling led to kissing..
 Kissing led to this.
Matty: "I really like you.. can we just.. take things slow?"
I sighed. "Certainly."
 So, we had a pillow fight.
 I love this picture! :)
 FINALLY, we got to baby making. I heard a lullaby.. :)
 LOL! I guess this was Matty's first time.. he did the stride of pride all around the room.
 Matty: "Well, see ya!"
I was kind of shocked when he walked out of the room.
"Bye?"
 I got over it and made pancakes for breakfast.
 Before I started showing, I wanted to have as much fun as I could. So I left the house and went to a bar called Eugi's.
 Bleh.. morning sickness :(
 I order a round of drinks.
And then I throw up.
 I come back to find both my drinks still there.
 Until this random dude walks up and steals it! D:
 Wheew! I get up on the table and start dancing wildly to the music.
 Whooo!!!
 I look good! ;D
 So then, I start dancing with this guy.
 And all of a sudden.... I feel really sick.
 Me: "I- I'm sorry.. I'll be right back."
I run to the toilets.
 Afterwards I play some shuffleboard.
 I decide to go to this, like, ultra-exclusive club called Aquarius. I bribe the bouncer with 100 simolians.
Bouncer: "Your in, kid!"
 I smile to myself and order just about every drink on the menu.

 When I leave, I realize i'm pregnant!
 I go home and take a nice, long nap.
 I made hotdogs for lunch, but I made to much!
 I then go to a eating contest.

 I go to bed around 9:30.
 I woke up really early that morning. Like, 4:30!
 I decide to watch some Kids TV to increase my chances of twins.

 It was still pretty early but I had a lot of errands to run today.
 After picking up some watermelons at the grocery store I go to the bookstore to pick up a pregnancy book.


 So I was just reading my book quietly outside the bookstore when...
 This rude lady just started playing her drums right beside me!
 I got up to talk to her when I realized this was no ordinary lady.. this was Lola Belle! I love her! I got her autograph!
 I tried to impress her. I got a celebrity status! I can't believe I'm a celebrity! Wow. Its really not that hard to make it in this town.
 We told jokes and talked for a long time.
 xD
 She looked really hungry so I gave her a watermelon.
 "Here you go! :)"
 Eventually yet another celebrity came over and started to talk with us.
 I was tired so I headed home.
 I didn't even make it to the subway before the baby started coming!
 I ran to the hospital.
 Surprisingly, Matty showed up and was by my side the whole time.
 Woo! A carrier! Multiples... :)
 Welcome to the world baby number 1, Hadley Chrysler! (In honor of one of my many inspirations, Hadley Reed! Check out her challenge here:http://hadleys100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/07/am-i-only-one-that-wants-to-have-fun.html)
 Baby number 2, Emma Chrysler..
And baby 3, Ellie Chrysler! (In honor of my last baby challenge mother Elliot Richards)
Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. This was a great first post with plenty of pictures! And wow, triplets to start off with can sure be hard. Can't wait for the next post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Thank you so much for honoring Hadley in your blog by naming your first baby after her! That's so awesome! Triplets right off the bat is hard! I'm excited to read this new one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catlover800-thanks so much! They are killing me.. Violet got hardly any sleep.. but fortunately they've all aged up into kids now and they're not as much work!! I'm working on chapter 2 today!
    Cassie-No problem! Im a big fan of you're blog and I thought this would be the best way to show it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Leave a comment!